Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2016 7:57:50 PM EDT
So I recently sent in a form 1 for my MPX and now I'm looking for a 3-lug adaptor. Specifically, I am looking for a MP5 Navy styler 3-lug adaptor that also has threads for a thread on can. Does anyone know of any options that would work with a MPX?

This is specifically what I'm looking for, but to be able to put on a MPX:
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not aware of any.  TROS may be able to make you one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

well that sucks... I was hoping I could make this product work, click me. However, I'm not sure if it's something that will work.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The barrel is whats threaded.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

well that sucks... I was hoping I could make this product work, click me. However, I'm not sure if it's something that will work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just curious, why wouldn't that work?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just not sure if it will work because I can't find any feedback or information about these at all. Also, I would imagine that I would have to have the barrel custom threaded to be longer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.silencershop.com/accessories/pistol-silencer-accessories/griffin-3-lug-muzzle-devices.html
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:09:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://www.silencershop.com/accessories/pistol-silencer-accessories/griffin-3-lug-muzzle-devices.html
View Quote

Yeah, that's just a generic 3-lug adapter, not threaded.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course its not, and you won't find one. Like I said earlier the barrel is the threaded piece. Order that half 3 lug you posted and get your barrel threaded. Done.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Of course its not, and you won't find one. Like I said earlier the barrel is the threaded piece. Order that half 3 lug you posted and get your barrel threaded. Done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think you understand what he's asking for

he want's the tip of the 3 lug adapter to be threaded so he can switch between direct thread and 3 lug cans without removing anything but a thread protector, like the mp5
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

he want's the tip of the 3 lug adapter to be threaded so he can switch between direct thread and 3 lug cans without removing anything but a thread protector, like the mp5
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand exactly what he's asking, and Im saying it doesn't exist. What he's talking about only exists as a threaded barrel with a 3 lug attachment. It would need to be custom made to have the threads attached with the 3 lug.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I understand exactly what he's asking, and Im saying it doesn't exist. What he's talking about only exists as a threaded barrel with a 3 lug attachment. It would need to be custom made to have the threads attached with the 3 lug.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes, AFAIK it doesn't exist

he would need to have his barrel custom threaded extra long to use that IGF piece
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Man, I had no idea I was dealing with the Czar of 3-lug... I'll try the IGF adapter.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Man, I had no idea I was dealing with the Czar of 3-lug... I'll try the IGF adapter.
View Quote

Thats Mr Czar to you

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm using a 3 lug on my MPX too. I bought the 3 lug from IGF and having my barrel threaded 1.4" so I can use their adapter.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Could you get a smoothe thread protector and then just use the three lug adapter from Silencerco ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top