[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No cross compatible products?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Now I just need Dead Air to crank out some 3-lug adaptors ASAP!

Nope, Dead Air only.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not that I know for sure as I haven't looked at the threads. I don't have other similar cans so I am going to wait for the official Dead Air 3-lug.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not that I know for sure as I haven't looked at the threads. I don't have other similar cans so I am going to wait for the official Dead Air 3-lug.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still in design phase. I will say what's taking so long is they are working to make it as low profile as possible. I was told to expect it in late 2016 or early 2017, which means a shot release more than likely!
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's still in design phase. I will say what's taking so long is they are working to make it as low profile as possible. I was told to expect it in late 2016 or early 2017, which means a shot release more than likely!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. Will be worth the wait though. My B&T is sad without the Ghost.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have not got my hands on my ghost yet but I was told by BPI/DA CS the 3-Lug adaptor would add no length but BCV would be more in the know than me
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buy another can. It will clear around when the DA 3 lug will ship to dealers
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why the ? You speak the truth. I dont know who's further behind- Dead Air or Surefire.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why the ? You speak the truth. I dont know who's further behind- Dead Air or Surefire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would assume form 4 are taking about 6-8 months best case over a year worst case! I would also be willing to bet they get the 3 lug adapter pushed to market before then!

I'm in the same boat as you guys, I bought a brand new K gun that needs one for my ghost!

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought my Ghost in early Feb but had to form 3 it to my local dealer. Form 4 didn't go out until early April. I still have a few months to wait. Sandman-S is right behind it. I do need to get an AEM for a MK12 clone build I am starting. Don't need anymore pistol cans for now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone know of a possible 9mm endcap?
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I would assume form 4 are taking about 6-8 months best case over a year worst case! I would also be willing to bet they get the 3 lug adapter pushed to market before then!

I'm in the same boat as you guys, I bought a brand new K gun that needs one for my ghost!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since you seem to be the closest to being "in the know", any word on when fixed barrel spacers will be released? Ghost in hand at last, but can't use it on my MPX!
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

BUMP FOR NUMBERS

No numbers and lack of info is giving up alot of market share to Rugged's Obsidian. Was really looking forward to all Ti/SS construction,
but Al used in forward module first disappointment could have been overcome with great numbers. Still waiting

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any metered numbers on this can yet?

BUMP FOR NUMBERS

No numbers and lack of info is giving up alot of market share to Rugged's Obsidian. Was really looking forward to all Ti/SS construction,
but Al used in forward module first disappointment could have been overcome with great numbers. Still waiting

BOTTOM LINE: STILL NO NUMBERS? OR INDUSTRY COMPARISON VIDEOS LIKE IN THE PAST?
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Since you seem to be the closest to being "in the know", any word on when fixed barrel spacers will be released? Ghost in hand at last, but can't use it on my MPX!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

let me find out.

edit:

"Fixed mount, no spacer
Spacer will be coming too, but probably fixed mount first"

He didn't give me an eta. Sorry!

edit edit: Fixed mount is in production now and will be hitting distributors very soon. Not sure on spacers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I know a guy...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit edit: Fixed mount is in production now and will be hitting distributors very soon. Not sure on spacers.

I know a guy...

I've seen that guy give out more shit to people than anyone else I know. He's pretty generous!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Why do you need a fixed spacer to use it on your MPX?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not sure we're talking about the same guy.
View Quote

Duh! Yup different guy!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top