Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2016 1:43:54 PM EDT
I see they make a flash hider for the SCAR 17, does anyone have experience with them? I assume its designed for the shoulder on the SCAR 17 and that is what makes it special to the SCAR 17?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The only difference between the SCAR 17 Flash Hider and our R3L-long flash hider is that is is designed to shoulder on the SCAR17.

Chris
Rugged Suppressors
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only difference between the SCAR 17 Flash Hider and our R3L-long flash hider is that is is designed to shoulder on the SCAR17.

Chris
Rugged Suppressors
View Quote

Thanks, just wanted to make sure. Also i see your website says one left, will there be more coming?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks, just wanted to make sure. Also i see your website says one left, will there be more coming?
View Quote

There will be more coming. We just shipped a bunch do our distributors so these will be available at local dealers shortly as well.

Chris
Rugged Suppressors
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
How well does the R3L-long flash hider work with the Scar 17. What is different about its design that allows it to mount to the thin shoulder? Will this work on the Razor 7.62?

Thank You!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How well does the R3L-long flash hider work with the Scar 17. What is different about its design that allows it to mount to the thin shoulder? Will this work on the Razor 7.62?

Thank You!
View Quote

It works fantastic - but I'm biased. It shoulders on the barrel crown instead of the shoulder.

Where the flash hider would normally shoulder on a standard barrel, we've machined it larger to go over the barrel then it seats on the muzzle of the barrel.

Yes, all of our muzzle devices work with both the Surge and the Razor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top