Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 88
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't want to continue to clutter the deals thread so I started a separate thread for all of us who bought a Hybrid on a whim and now need to learn about it

Click me, post here
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eMc9001:
I got a confirmation email. Just hope there's no cancelation email. Best deal I've seen with the $200 credit.
View Quote

I'm a noob on this, but just to be sure I'll ask anyhow.  You still get the SiCo $200 credit if you don't purchase from them directly?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Gpzchris1:
Best deal I've seen on a hybrid Hybrid deal
View Quote

When does Impact bill your credit card?  When this ships or immediately? I'm not talking about the pre-charge, but the actual final processing.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

When does Impact bill your credit card?  When this ships or immediately? I'm not talking about the pre-charge, but the actual final processing.

Thanks
View Quote

I got a confirmation and my account has yet to be charged. I guess they charge your card when they match your order with a serial number and submit form 3?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gpzchris1:
Best deal I've seen on a hybrid Hybrid deal

Thanks

I bought a nt-4 through them. It seems like they charge when the form 3 is filed. Their system is kinda weird to be honest. You place an order, then you have to get them your SOT's info. They do all the paperwork, and then cancel your order when they file the 3. It's not actually canceled, but they send you and email that says it has been and it says it's been canceled when you go review your profile or whatever. Never fully understood why it's done like that, but that's how they do it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:
you can't purchase a can directly from SiCo...you just register it with them once you have the SN
View Quote

Ahhh, didn't know that. Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:10:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Squawk1111:

I got a confirmation and my account has yet to be charged. I guess they charge your card when they match your order with a serial number and submit form 3?
View Quote

I didnt get a confirmation, My Account says "Error obtaining status" but when I view details, it all shows up. Card hasn't been charged yet.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:19:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Gopherboy128:

I didnt get a confirmation, My Account says "Error obtaining status" but when I view details, it all shows up. Card hasn't been charged yet.
View Quote

Mine says the same thing.  I will be calling tomorrow to find out why.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:23:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By andrewz71:

View Quote

I will wait and see if a mass "cancelled order" email goes out- LOL
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By andrewz71:

View Quote

I didn't pick a dealer at checkout, so that's why I thought mine was saying that.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:22:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rdb2403] [#12]
Hybrid price is now showing $675 at Impact...I don't know if I should be relieved that I resisted the deal or sad I missed it!  

ETA:  I've already got a Hybrid in jail...
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:16:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PAESAN] [#13]
Originally Posted By rdb2403:
Hybrid price is now showing $675 at Impact...I don't know if I should be relieved that I resisted the deal or sad I missed it!  
View Quote

You didn't miss anything... pricing error.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:33:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wabostyle] [#14]
Too good to be true.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By rdb2403:

ETA:  I've already got a Hybrid in jail...
View Quote

That's still a great price though
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 3:12:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amos1909] [#16]
Originally Posted By Wabostyle:
Too good to be true.....
View Quote
Yep, called this morning.  They had over 600 sell at that price. 
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 4:20:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JDMnAR] [#17]
Originally Posted By amos1909:
Yep, called this morning.  They had over 600 sell ordered at that price. 
View Quote

FIFY.  If they only had 2 in stock at that price, congrats to the two lucky buyers.  Better luck next time to the other 599+ of us.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:58:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: graysonp] [#18]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I am interested in a Micro Osprey.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  How do they compare to the Sparrow SS?  Who has the best price?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By amos1909:
I am interested in a Micro Osprey.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  How do they compare to the Sparrow SS?  Who has the best price?

Thanks
View Quote
Check Tar Heel State Firearms. They had some for $250
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Any deals / rebates / store credits on Thunder Beast Arms Corporation cans?  I'm working to pop my suppressor cherry and order a TBAC Ultra 7 CB today
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By calviroman:
Any deals / rebates / store credits on Thunder Beast Arms Corporation cans?  I'm working to pop my suppressor cherry and order a TBAC Ultra 7 CB today
View Quote
I've NEVER seen a TBAC sale or rebate. It's like Ferrari, pay it or don't.
I guess come to think of it there was some sale of the CB models when the Ultras were released but that's not the same...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By graysonp:
Not exactly a deal on a suppressor, but hopefully it's ok to post Gemtech ammo here.

We've got Gemtech 22LR Subsonic in stock. $5.95 per single box. $55.00 per brick or $500 per case. Anything over $50 ships free, so that gets it down to 10 cpr delivered if you buy a 100 box case.

Gemtech 22LR Subsonic at Gamaliel.com

We've also got CCI Quiet 22LR Subsonic in stock.

CCI Quiet 22LR Subsonic
View Quote
This seems like the worst place to post this.  This is a thread on silencer deals not ammunition.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

I guess come to think of it there was some sale of the CB models when the Ultras were released but that's not the same...
View Quote
TBAC does a promo sale on their cans once a year, every year. https://blog.silencershop.com/tbac-group-buy-promo/
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By gfunk:

This seems like the worst place to post this.  This is a thread on silencer deals not ammunition.
View Quote
Obviously you don't understand that the ammo he posted is the type desired to shoot specifically while utilizing a silencer.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:33:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ImFarmerTed:
TBAC does a promo sale on their cans once a year, every year. https://blog.silencershop.com/tbac-group-buy-promo/
View All Quotes

Yup I ordered a rifle can and regret not getting a rimfire can as well.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:42:52 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes

I'm trying to hold out for this to get a Ultra 9 cb, I'd imagine I'll get antsy before it comes back around though.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:35:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Obviously you don't understand that the ammo he posted is the type desired to shoot specifically while utilizing a silencer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gfunk:

This.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By DaBeamz:
Cherokee gun and pawn has the Silencerco Warlock II for $149.95
View Quote
Fuck
And I just paid $225
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Fuck
And I just paid $225
View Quote
Damn this is tempting, I just bought a EOS-22 yesterday and now this. You could sell the dang rebate and recoup the cost of the can. I called and Cherokee Gun and Pawn are hooked in with the SS kiosk system dont think they have a kiosk but could access your prints and photo. CG& Pawn said they have 8 in stock and when they are gone they are gone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Called CG& Pawn and the deal on the warlock 2 is in store only, No phone sales, No internet sales.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone know if any deals for an Omega 9k right now?
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#34]
I've never used them before, but Guns Midwest has them for just under $600. Not sure about shipping. I was going to buy from them but my local dealer threw me a bone and price matched it.

My out the door price was $675 (dealer would've charged me $75 transfer fee if I had bought online).

Guns Midwest Omega 9K
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#35]
I ordered my Omega 9K from Guns Midwest last week.  Was $631 out the door:  $14.95 shipping and 3% cc fee.  He already had my dealers info on file.  

Form 3 is obviously not done, so I have no idea how how quickly they handle form filing and shipping.  So far my only issue is that I didn't see any mention of the 3% credit card fee until the very end of the order process.  I had already "moved" my suppressor money to my credit card so I was stuck paying the fee.  If I had known about the fee, I would have preferred to mail a money order.  

Rob
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Despite been basically told by a reputable member here that these do not exist in a previous thread, I saw these advertised in the NFA section of the EE:

GEMTECH AURORA II

I know alot of members here have interest in these but I cannot confirm the validity of this pre-order.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HansohnBrothers:

Yes, it's valid, the Aurora II is coming.  Note the text of the IG post below, from the horse's mouth so to speak.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/398162/aurora-179441.jpg
View Quote
Will you PM me the details of this new can. How is it different than the original?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#40]
The main differences I know of are the styling and it will be threaded on each end; 1/2x28 on one and 13.5LH on the other.  Will still be a wiped w/gel can.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By samson7x:

Will you PM me the details of this new can. How is it different than the original?
The main differences I know of are the styling and it will be threaded on each end; 1/2x28 on one and 13.5LH on the other.  Will still be a wiped w/gel can.
Gotcha, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Seems like there's a fair amount of warm deals in the market. Many people, like myself, must have bought alot pre 41F/pre election and now sales are dipping. The sales have caught my eye but nothing to make my open my wallet yet. But there's a short list of cans that interest me. I have all I need and then some. But then again I'm trying to keep my spending low to pay off the 41F purchases!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#42]
I am happy with my $740 SiCo Omega from Capitol Armory.  Sold my $200 code for $110 and bought a Key-Mo for $175. So $800-ish, not horrible. Still not as good as a $400 Hybrid but oh well
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:45:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By HALFNATTYGAINZ:
Seems like there's a fair amount of warm deals in the market. Many people, like myself, must have bought alot pre 41F/pre election and now sales are dipping. The sales have caught my eye but nothing to make my open my wallet yet. But there's a short list of cans that interest me. I have all I need and then some. But then again I'm trying to keep my spending low to pay off the 41F purchases!!
View Quote
Feel the same way, a Rugged or Dead Air discount would make me open up my wallet.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a very good deal on a Razor right now from my kitchen table dealer looking to free up cash from stock. I have a Recce 7 that I just got in and and omega 9k in transfer now so i dont really NEED the Razor is what i have been telling myself and should get a Recce 5 other other 556 can first...At what price would it be completely foolish to pass on a Razor or Surge NIB? The meter numbers on the Razor have me shying away, but the idea of getting a 556 end cap and opening it up for a 6.5 grendel has me thinking. . .so thoughts ? Get dedicated 556? Know 556 is going to be loud and get something smaller and lighter even than razor? Whats a must buy price in your opinions?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Who is my best bet for a 5.56 Surefire SOCOM can in about 3 months?  Is there a source that usually has the best prices?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SouthernBeau:
Who is my best bet for a 5.56 Surefire SOCOM can in about 3 months?  Is there a source that usually has the best prices?
View Quote
I got mine at Lanbo's armory
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Not listed at all on Lanbos site.

Found listed at armsunlimited for $895
Would like to do better if possible.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=SOCOM556-RC2
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't know much about the tacsol axiom, but for 100$ with an omega at 740$ with no mount....is that pretty good? I haven't been paying much attention to the omega
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone know if there's places that sell used cans? You might be able to get some pretty good deals. I dunno, just a random thought.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:00:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TATBME:

Feel the same way, a Rugged or Dead Air discount would make me open up my wallet.
View Quote
Here's my short list that if there was a good sale I might fo:
Sig Rifle cans have some of my interest. But no rifles that really need a can right now.
Perhaps a real light thread on can like the trek (Same idea, no bolt guns that need a can)
MAYBE a Salvo 12.
If there was a really great deal on a big ol' pistol can like the Obsidian or Lunar.

But that's about it really. I'm trying to cut down alot on spending. Lol
Page / 88
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top