Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 88
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't vouch for the can, but how to buy post 41F is spelled out here.

41F guide
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:30:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By snakeman48:
Can't vouch for the can, but how to buy post 41F is spelled out here.

41F guide
View Quote
Thanks, I should have searched it before posting.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:45:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RichieRich3902] [#3]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Sandman S with brake $685

$333 Mask
View Quote

Has anyone bought from Freedom ammunition before?

They also have AAC SDN-6 $563.39 showing in stock.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By amos1909:
I haven't NFA'ed anything since the new rules went into effect.  What is the new process for a Trust (my wife and I are Trustees)?

How good are the SilencerCo Hybrids?

Thanks
View Quote
The hybrids are nice cans when shopping for a multi-caliber suppressor. First thing you want to do is find a dealer that understands the new rules. You and your wife will need to be printed and provide a passport style for each of you.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Any AR15 planning on running deals or sales over next few weeks IM me or email me at Pete.M (at) staff.thefirearmblog.com

I'm putting together a TFB post of all the suppressor deals in some way to stimulate sales.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Q is doing preorders for their full and half Nelson silencers this Saturday at 3P. They pay the $200 stamp (no further details).
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AlabamaPaul:
The hybrids are nice cans when shopping for a multi-caliber suppressor. First thing you want to do is find a dealer that understands the new rules. You and your wife will need to be printed and provide a passport style for each of you.
View Quote

Yes, and you need 2 fingerprint cards for each.  I only did one and now have to go back again for a another one to send in.  Completely stupid!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Gemtech is having a Presidents Day sale. 25% off barrels. 20% off BCG and some Ammo.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:19:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#9]
Originally Posted By goloud:
Gemtech is having a Presidents Day sale. 25% off barrels. 20% off BCG and some Ammo.
View Quote

Glock and Sig? No M&P? Are prices live now...?
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By goloud:
Q is doing preorders for their full and half Nelson silencers this Saturday at 3P. They pay the $200 stamp (no further details).
View Quote

Reminder: In 30min. Preorder. $200 off. Live on Instagram.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Where are the $200 osprey micros I heard about?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#14]
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
Where are the $200 osprey micros I heard about?
View Quote
a few people had them for $250 when I was looking for a Warlock yesterday
Let me see...
ETA:
$250 Tar Heel state
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Best deal I've seen on a hybrid Hybrid deal
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Gpzchris1:
View Quote

I assume direct thread no asr?
Screw it, $413 shipped. Gimme that rebate money!
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Err..damnit.
With the rebate I probably will too
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HK45USER:

Err..damnit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HK45USER:

Err..damnit.

$400? Damn you people. Time to go beg the wife.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
Just impulse bought one a little while ago. Good thing i have plenty of time to figure out what guns i need in big bore calibers.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Impact guns is G2G?
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Saw that Hybrid deal earlier on Slickguns and thought it had to be a mistake.  For reals?  I hate this place. 
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys really suck. I just dropped another $400.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By beavis1957:
Saw that Hybrid deal earlier on Slickguns and thought it had to be a mistake.  For reals?  I hate this place. 
View Quote

Ya
Fuck this place

Figure I could direct thread it to a 762
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#24]
How long is it going to take to get it?  Saw something by the price that said for call for shipment lead time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:17:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
How long is it going to take to get it?  Saw something by the price that said for call for shipment lead time.
View Quote
ya, no idea
I need to call Monday to see what actually comes with it. I assume nothing...
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#26]
That Hybrid is calling my name....
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:25:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By halflife78:
View Quote

Me too, but I am resisting.  I have absolutely no need for one.  Actually, the only thing on my list at the moment is a GA Recce 5.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:38:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#28]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:

Me too, but I am resisting.  I have absolutely no need for one.  Actually, the only thing on my list at the moment is a GA Recce 5.
View Quote

I'll have to find a host too.

I wonder if I could get a custom adaptor made in 26mm LH for my PAPM85. The threads are not on the muzzle so everyone discourages putting a can on there. I figure that's plenty of overbore to prevent a strike

Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I hate this place........

Going to call Monday to see what included.

I got a 300 BLK coming, and I bet this would be the ticket.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:09:40 AM EDT
[#30]
2 left after my purchase...
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By halflife78:
View Quote
Me too!!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

I sure hope we don't get cancellation emails Monday. Almost seems to good to be true. This has to be less than cost, or is there that big of a mark up on SiCo suppressors?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:32:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Squawk1111:

I sure hope we don't get cancellation emails Monday. Almost seems to good to be true. This has to be less than cost, or is there that big of a mark up on SiCo suppressors?
View Quote
Just pulled the trigger ( I hate this place. )  I agree, this is a fire sale price and I didn't believe it when I first saw anyway.  We'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:43:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Anyone have experience with the Saker vs. the Hybrid?  Whichever one I would buy would be used on a rifle (308 and 5.56).  I don't need a pistol suppressor.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:44:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PAESAN] [#35]
I got my order confirmation an hour ago and a buddy got his about 30 minutes later. The site is still showing "very low stock" -- I'd feel like it wasn't too-good-to-be-true if it eventually switches to OOS.

Squawk -- where did you see 2 left after your order?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:21:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Bought the Hybrid from Impact and it will still let me check out with 50 in the cart.  Guess we will see if they have stock to fulfill these orders.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:38:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By RASPUTIN8:
Bought the Hybrid from Impact and it will still let me check out with 50 in the cart.  Guess we will see if they have stock to fulfill these orders.
View Quote

Ya I put 15 in the cart
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#38]
I got a confirmation email. Just hope there's no cancelation email. Best deal I've seen with the $200 credit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:20:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Squawk1111] [#39]
Originally Posted By SLAPPYROOTZ:
I got my order confirmation an hour ago and a buddy got his about 30 minutes later. The site is still showing "very low stock" -- I'd feel like it wasn't too-good-to-be-true if it eventually switches to OOS.

Squawk -- where did you see 2 left after your order?
View Quote

I changed the quantity to three and it changed to OOS, so I changed it to two and it would then let me checkout. I assumed there were two left, but it seems that more than two have been sold, since I posted that. If they don't have a website quantity that matches their stock, then that could be a problem.

ETA:

Still show OOS when quantity is changed to three, but two is in stock. It may be a maximum quantity purchase limit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#40]
That's too good of a price to pass up. I'm going to join you guys in this Hybrid adventure.

First 41F purchase as well.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Mecha_Loopy:
That's too good of a price to pass up. I'm going to join you guys in this Hybrid adventure.

First 41F purchase as well.
View Quote

Maybe I'll put a 3 lug in it for PCC
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:47:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: andrewz71] [#42]
Yep I don't really care if they have the one I ordered in stock, just as long as they honor the deal.  I am totally fine with a back ordered status... I wonder what Silencerco might be doing thou, are they dropping their map pricing or what ever it is called to get some orders.  I wonder if dealers/distributors are allowed to say? I am really hoping to see something happen to omega and omega 9k pricing and I will then have a good chunk of silencerco line of cans.  It might drive other companies to keep up and I will have some other brands to try out.  I am more than happy to have a can per host.

I do wish I would have waited on using my $200 credit after my specwar 556k purchase last week.  I could have bought the asr mount, and an end cap?  Win some you lose some I guess. But hey wife looks great in her new shirt thou.  

I am in no hurry to get these recent suppressor orders in anytime soon.  If it takes 1-3 months on transfers and another 9-12 months on form 4's. It just gives that much more time for hpa to hopefully pass and I run done to dealer and pick them up.  Then no hpa out of stock on everything wait...
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By andrewz71:
Yep I don't really care if they have the one I ordered in stock, just as long as they honor the deal.  I am totally fine with a back ordered status... I wonder what Silencerco might be doing thou, are they dropping their map pricing or what ever it is called to get some orders.  I wonder if dealers/distributors are allowed to say? I am really hoping to see something happen to omega and omega 9k pricing and I will then have a good chunk of silencerco line of cans.  It might drive other companies to keep up and I will have some other brands to try out.  I am more than happy to have a can per host.

I am in no hurry to get these recent suppressor orders in anytime soon.  If it takes 1-3 months on transfers and another 9-12 months on form 4's. It just gives that much more time for hpa to hopefully pass and I run done to dealer and pick them up.  Then no hpa out of stock on everything wait...
View Quote

All of this
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Too good a deal to pass up. Still showed in stock and received a order confirmation email. Sure hope this deal is legit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 3:34:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: snakeman48] [#45]
Damn, my CC got hit Friday, and they closed the account. The new card won't be delivered until Wednesday at the earliest.
I only carry the one card so, I can only hope there's one left for me by then.

You guys are buying them all up......  Stop it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, count me in on the Hybrid.  First post 41 purchase for me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Been tossing back and forth between trying to find a local Hybrid or just doing another SS order with the Rugged.  Guys kinda made up my mind for me at $400.  Order went through and got confirmation email so hopefully there was one left in stock.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Just bought one of the Hybrids from Impact Guns.  Had no plans to get a can, but couldn't pass it up.  Seems like a damn good price from what I can see.  Now I'll be waiting on three cans.  Somebody help me justify this purchase so I don't feel bad
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 5:54:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: andrewz71] [#49]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
Just bought one of the Hybrids from Impact Guns.  Had no plans to get a can, but couldn't pass it up.  Seems like a damn good price from what I can see.  Now I'll be waiting on three cans.  Somebody help me justify this purchase so I don't feel bad
View Quote

Shame on you, you should call them up and tell them to transfer it to me instead...

I never got a confirmation email.  Maybe my dealer info was old??? I will be giving them a call tomorrow to make sure I stay ahead of the thousand after me...
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#50]

I'll have to find a host too.

I wonder if I could get a custom adaptor made in 26mm LH for my PAPM85. The threads are not on the muzzle so everyone discourages putting a can on there. I figure that's plenty of overbore to prevent a strike

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll241/ppcseniortrip/Mobile%20Uploads/315CAAA8-5527-4609-B644-B40443314899.jpg
View Quote
I have one lying around that I used for my M85 and M4-1000. 18t, worked fine. Will try to dig up a vid.
Page / 88
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top