Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2015 7:13:54 PM EDT
I've been doing alot of research on what Silencer I want to buy.
Platform: SBR 12.5" Grendel next platform 18" Grendel (I'll probably buy a different silencer for it.) want to get a 300blk and of course I'm wanting a ,22 rimfire can

First one I Haber been thinking about it, Recce 7,  762 Surge,  Sandman Ti  and Sig SRD 762ti however the last two don't really have any info out on them. Recce 7 has good numbers and surge has great numbers with 9" and decent worth 7.5" convention. Recce 7 appears to have good poi haven't seen anything on the others. So what do you guys say? Am I missing something?

22 can not sure which one to get, to many names that are similar. So advice welcomed

I appreciate any and all tips and opinions
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The Surge gives you both a full size and k configuration for the price of one. For a 22, I went with the Spectre II due to its suppression level, versatility, and price...
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Freak I was gonna order the surge today it's off special now! All because this dealer don't work on Monday! Had to confirm he's still class 3. Website is outdated and nothing on fb
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Mystic X will cover all of them except the SBR Grendel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mystic X will cover all of them except the SBR Grendel.
View Quote

Yep so it's not a option, sbr comes first. But thanks for the tip
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Saker 762 and Specwar 762 should be on your list. Should perform well on a Grendel and both SBR/auto rated.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Saker 762 and Specwar 762 should be on your list. Should perform well on a Grendel and both SBR/auto rated.
View Quote

I have thought alot about the Specwar, but the weight is kinda holding me back. Everything else is fine sound reduction and tough! The Saker price I was hoping to get something in 800.00 range but, believe me when I say this they are both are on my mind.

I finally touched base with the dealer close by and they still are class 3 and charge 75.00 for transfer.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Omega?

MAHA
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I picked up a Surge from Capital Armory, keep a eye on their special's page... they have a good deal going now for a Specwar 7.62 .  For rimfire I went with the Sparrow.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I went with a YHM Ti. .30 Phantom. I like how the QD mounts function compared to many of the suppressors that have the fastening mech. on the silencers themselves. The price wasn't bad, its light and their customer service has been top notch! Their muzzle devices aren't outrageously priced either.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Omega?

MAHA
View Quote

Man I so wanted a Omega until I found out that it won't work on my sbr 65Grendel....I'm always checking specials page at Capital Armory. If Specwar was lighter i would have bought it already. I'm interested in the Gemtech "One" it's not out yet but don't hear much on Gemtech, Gonna ask.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top