Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2015 10:46:40 PM EDT
       What is your experience with these mounts?

I'm expecting my first silencer(s) this year and needing to prepare hosts.
I have only one rifle AAC 300 BLK that is suppressor ready & it has the AAC 51T Flash.

Setting up for the Saker 762, this comes with the MAAD mount and a .308 Flash.

I will want to use the Saker762 with three other rifles. Should I go with the SilencerCo

mounts on all? I don't think that I will plan on another can that is AAC.

Thanks

Bishop3

ETA: My plan changed, bought another suppressor

Yes I'm and NFA noobie and these are my first suppressors.

...been thinking about which mounts I should use. It now looks like I'm ditching the AAC 51T.

Sometime before years end I should have both the Saker 762 & Omega. My understanding these will not interchange mounts without some type of adapter. Should I consider or do I need the adapter (ASR - MAAD)? There is a member here who makes these.

I plan on suppressing 2 bolt guns & 4 Semi-auto. If you could help set up a mounting kit.

308 Bolt 20in.

300 SA   9in.  

556 Bolt 18.5in.    

556 SA   18in.

556 SA   16in.

556 SA   12in.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Since your Saker is coming with a Trifecta MAAD mount and a flash hider, you would need to acquire 3 more mounts. You can acquire those mounts for less than what a 51T MAAD mount costs. Sell the 51T flash hider and recoup a few bucks.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Some people prefer ASR over the Trifecta.  I think repeatability for fit-up is better with ASR, but I like the Trifecta better anyways.  You'll see why when your suppressor arrives.  Saker 762 is a great can.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top