Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I went with the Octane for it's ability to breakdown after sharing time on a .22. If I had several .22 mufflers, I would have considered the Osprey mostly based on looks. Maybe next time around.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went with the Octane for it's ability to breakdown after sharing time on a .22. If I had several .22 mufflers, I would have considered the Osprey mostly based on looks. Maybe next time around.
View Quote

I swear, I did  not pay him to say this.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#3]
GA Rev45.  

And I own two TiRants and an Osprey.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
  My 2 thoughts on your 2 thoughts, first you're missing out on a great segment if you think pistol caliber carbines are silly. Since this is a suppressor forum, I'll point out that I can buy/load subsonic ammo for my PCC much cheaper than I can buy/load .300 BLK subsonic rounds for a semi-auto rifle (with factory ammo prices around $1 a round).

View Quote

yep, I can buy factory AE 147gr 9mm cheaper than I can load 300blk subs

and if you got into suppressors to shoot on private land as I did (especially at night) subs are definitely relevant
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright well all are good points. But do any new PCCs come with 3 lug barrels/ muzzle devices like an MP5.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Alright well all are good points. But do any new PCCs come with 3 lug barrels/ muzzle devices like an MP5.
View Quote

TROS will pretty much make one for whatever thread pitch you want.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
The Osprey does look a bit funny on a PCC.

AR45 pictured.
(not me shooting)

But it does sound great.  

And 230 grains hitting steel...  Well, that's just awesome.

I'm soooo going to SBR this thing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touché
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#9]
OP if you are thinking of an MPX as a host someday, some inspiration, Octane 45, I also own an Osprey, great can, just does not fit under guard.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:51:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OP if you are thinking of an MPX as a host someday, some inspiration, Octane 45, I also own an Osprey, great can, just does not fit under guard.

<a href="http://s1133.photobucket.com/user/TheSocialTattoo/media/image.jpg1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/TheSocialTattoo/image.jpg1.jpg</a>
View Quote

Damn you! Guess I decided after all, will try get the octane 45. I'll make good use of the 3 lug adapters and mounts since that was the deciding factor. Thanks guys, all were valid points and I appreciate it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top