Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I had received my shirt a week ago and (2) pouches showed up today. Here is the kicker though i had registered my Saker a year ago this month and never received my dog tag. Fast forward this year i bought a Spectre II & Omega which i registered for dog tags prior to this new promotion. I re-registered all (3) and got my shirt, small and large pouch. O and the Omega registration gets you a FH ASR mount as well

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it normal for the Sparrow to ship with a pouch?

I ordered through silencer shop and it came with one of the FDE pouches shown earlier in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I ordered through silencer shop and it came with one of the FDE pouches shown earlier in this thread.
View Quote

Probably old stock. I'm guessing you did not get a thread spacer in the package?
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#4]
It came with the spacer

I also registered before it arrived so now have two of the pouches.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#5]
So does the Omega come with a pouch in the box? Anyone have pics?
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So does the Omega come with a pouch in the box? Anyone have pics?
View Quote

nope it is just a "sunglasses" draw bag. If you get an Omega just register and get your pouch and ASR FH
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:54:30 AM EDT
[#7]
So are people registering old products, too?  I had registered my Osprey years ago and got the dog tags but if I can get a new shirt out of the deal, too...
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Probably old stock. I'm guessing you did not get a thread spacer in the package?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just bought a Warlock II and it came with a black Velcro pouch and a thread spacer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So are people registering old products, too?  I had registered my Osprey years ago and got the dog tags but if I can get a new shirt out of the deal, too...
View Quote

I didn't get my dog tags from an August purchase so I felt just fine re-registering. Specwar and Warlock came with the thin black pouches so a nice pouch for each is welcome.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Nice, thanks for posting this! Didn't know about it, just registered my Specwar
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I got my Specwar back in September but I never got the dog tags, so I registered again and got the T-shirt. Even though the pouch that came with my Specwar sucks, I opted for the shirt since I leave the can on my rifle all the time anyway.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Got my Saker 762 and Omega registered, they didn't come with the nice pouch, but oddly enough a sparrow that I ordered inbetween them came with a nice pouch. In a couple weeks I have 2 Spectres showing up and will register them as well if they don't come with a nice pouch. Once I have a pouch for everything I might get a couple t-shirts. Thanks for sharing, I wasn't planning on registering. Nice that the Omega registration comes with a FH as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#13]
anyone know what size pouch for the saker 762? mine came in has new style box and no pouch.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

anyone know what size pouch for the saker 762? mine came in has new style box and no pouch.
View Quote
Large for the 762...
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you go to the registration page it has a key that tells you what size pouch for all of their suppressors. Pretty handy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Sweet, I didn't receive an email about this (or deleted it without seeing/reading it). I just signed up and ordered a T-Shirt, as my Saker came with a sweet pouch already.

SilCo is awesome!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Registered my Specwar.
Asked for the pouch.
Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I got shirts but not a fan of the black panther fist pump
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Nobody here concerned at all about being on YET ANOTHER list?

Just askin'
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just askin'
View Quote

On a mailing list for a company whose products I enjoy? Gladly!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just askin'
View Quote

I thought this for a second, but we're already on the ultimate list as it is. Can't get any worse than that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Just askin'
View Quote

Not sure if serious or want tin foil hat
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I thought this for a second, but we're already on the ultimate list as it is. Can't get any worse than that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just askin'

I think your battle was lost when you applied for your first nfa item.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:45:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I got shirts but not a fan of the black panther fist pump
View Quote

Pic of the T-shirt?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#26]
It's on the Silencerco website. It's all part of the psudo-revolución theme.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I am kind of curious what their goal is with the registration?

They stop sending the pouches with their suppressors and in order to get one at all you have to give them your name, address, and serial number. What's the purpose? Why would they offer a reward that costs them money, to know where we live and what cans we have?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:01:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Not sure.

They did have check boxes asking if you were ASA or NRA members already.  They get our email for possible promotions in the future as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Not sure.

They did have check boxes asking if you were ASA or NRA members already.  They get our email for possible promotions in the future as well.
View Quote

I've been getting emails from them for about a year now and I do enjoy them. They teased the omega and announce official releases and put out pretty cool videos too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:43:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Just registered my 4 SiCo cans.....4 pouches gladly accepted for the small hassle of registering.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They stop sending the pouches with their suppressors and in order to get one at all you have to give them your name, address, and serial number. What's the purpose? Why would they offer a reward that costs them money, to know where we live and what cans we have?
View Quote

I'm sure they want the information for the same reason that every manufacturer across every industry wants this information - for marketing purposes, to evaluate buying patterns, to be able to keep a list of customers in the event of recalls or upgrade offers, etc.

The thing is, it doesn't cost them much of anything.  They were making and providing the pouches anyway.  Now, if you want the pouch you have to register.  If the purchaser opts to not register, than they've saved the cost of the pouch.

-bob
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm sure they want the information for the same reason that every manufacturer across every industry wants this information - for marketing purposes, to evaluate buying patterns, to be able to keep a list of customers in the event of recalls or upgrade offers, etc.

The thing is, it doesn't cost them much of anything.  They were making and providing the pouches anyway.  Now, if you want the pouch you have to register.  If the purchaser opts to not register, than they've saved the cost of the pouch.

-bob
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-bob

All of this
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

-bob
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-bob

Thanks Bob, that makes perfect sense. I'm not really business minded so I wasn't sure.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm going to have to email them.  I have received 2 sets of dog tags and one t shirt.  That still leaves me 5 pouches short.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm going to have to email them.  I have received 2 sets of dog tags and one t shirt.  That still leaves me 5 pouches short.
View Quote

I got my shirt, but I am 8 pouches short.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:53:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Could use some input. The standard pouch the octane 9 comes with just barely velcros closed with the 3lug attachment on it. Since they say "medium pouch" for the octane 9, would you select "large pouch" for a better fit with the 3lug mount on the octane or go with the "extra large pouch" which they list for the big bore harvester.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#37]
You can also register if you know the serial numbers , have 2 pouches and a t-shirt with no cans in hand .
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You can also register if you know the serial numbers , have 2 pouches and a t-shirt with no cans in hand .
View Quote

I did that with my specwar
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too, with my Omega.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks for posting this guys. I registered my sparrow years ago but never got any emails from SiCo. Just bought an Octane so I registered both, T-shirt and pouch.

Those wondering like BoxofRocks, they either have a new system and lost their old info, found the info they had was very poor, or more likely want to start a new way of doing things and rather than trying to exclude old purchasers they simply suck up the minimal cost of providing a $7 pouch/shirt + $3 shipping. $10 to get a customer registration isn't too bad when they can now send you marketing emails/mailers and likely get an average of $70/registration. The guys with 5+ really sku the number but not many of us have 5+ of the same brand can.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Could use some input. The standard pouch the octane 9 comes with just barely velcros closed with the 3lug attachment on it. Since they say "medium pouch" for the octane 9, would you select "large pouch" for a better fit with the 3lug mount on the octane or go with the "extra large pouch" which they list for the big bore harvester.
View Quote

I'm in the same situation (except it's a Trident9 with a 3-lug) and I ordered a large.  I just tried it with the pouch that came with my Octane45, which takes the large, and it worked perfectly.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:12:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Where do I register??
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Where do I register??
View Quote

Did you do any searching before you asked?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do I register??

Here, I found it for him:

https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts&gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&tbm=pts&q=Register+Silencerco
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#45]
I registered 5 cans at the same time, but I received just a shirt today.  Did I mess up something or is this normal?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I registered 5 cans at the same time, but I received just a shirt today.  Did I mess up something or is this normal?
View Quote

I registered 2 and only received one shirt.  I assumed we would get one per registration but I dunno.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do I register??

Here, I found it for him:

https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts&gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&tbm=pts&q=Register+Silencerco

No, that's the wrong link. Here you go

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=silencerco+registration
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:07:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No, that's the wrong link. Here you go

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=silencerco+registration
View Quote

I believe there are rules against that particular link on several forums... but YEAaaaaaah... there's that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:35:40 AM EDT
[#49]
I registered 3 of my cans and only got 1 shirt. That's my luck for you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:25:25 AM EDT
[#50]
I sent back an extra small pouch to exchange for a large. They emailed me today and the large are on backorder.

I bet they are running low on all sizes.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top