Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/24/2015 12:33:44 PM EDT
I picked up my new Saker762 only to discover that SiCo phased out their nice carrying pouches with buckles on the front and molle attatchment on the back. Since I still have 4 SiCo suppressors on the way I need to invest in some pouches to match my current ones.

So who makes nice pouches?

I need one for a Saker762, Omega, Sparrow, and 2 Spectres.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
My M4-2000 came with a nice Maxpedition pouch.

ETA: Amazon Link
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have Maxpedition pouches for my Spectres and Warlocks (Sparrow came with a nice pouch). All my other SiCo cans came with the nice pouches as well. I bought Blackhawk pop flare pouches for my F1 cans. They fit the 8" and 9" great, but the 7" is about flush with the top of the "pocket".

Battlecloth will make you one to your exact specs.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My M4-2000 came with a nice Maxpedition pouch.

ETA: Amazon Link
View Quote

I use an oven mitt.  Dual purpose.  Because it's cotton, it won't melt instantly like lots of pouches.  You can even put the mitt on the suppressor and back it off while it's still warm... like 200 degrees, not while it's still glowing white.

Liknk to Amazon Oven Mitts
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The battlecloth seems like a really good route. I want to have each suppressor in it's own packable pouch, not just a bag. I store them in my safe on the inside of the door on 2" seatbelt material ran horizontally so each one is stored it it's own pouch as well, so a molle back with the long strap and the snap button works perfectly for that. It's too bad battlecloth doesn't have a website to show options though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I may be in the same boat aswell , not sure till my cans get to the dealer. I have the 5" Maxpedition pouches - one in every color for my .22 cans.  They make a neat double pouch I would use on the sparrow/spectre combo - think it's grey & khaki . Maxpedition also makes pouches aswell for the bigger cans aswell just check on Amazon .
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Maxpedition 4" pouch for Sparrows and Outback II (5" rimfire suppressors)
Maxpedition 5" pouch for Spectre II and Alpine (6" rimfire suppressors)

Blackhawk STRIKE flare pouch for 1.375" diameter rifle cans

Condor P90/UMP45 mag pouch for 1.5" diameter rifle cans

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maxpedition 4" pouch for Sparrows and Outback II (5" rimfire suppressors) Maxpedition 5" pouch for Spectre II and Alpine (6" rimfire suppressors)

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j88/Engineer303/ammo_and_guns/IMG_9146_zpsh2tbdgdg.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j88/Engineer303/ammo_and_guns/IMG_9147_zpsug3xjwqh.jpg

View Quote

Is this the 4" pouch you are referring to?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Yup, that's it.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the YHM pouches, well made and haven't let me down
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I like the YHM pouches, well made and haven't let me down
View Quote

I like both of mine as well...just a shame I had to buy them separately.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:09:16 AM EDT
[#12]
I've been meaning to try some of these Gemtech pouches...

http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/-22lr-MOLLE-Pouch-18p1076.htm

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Those are nice but at $8 shipping it's hard to justify that instead of waking down the street and getting a maxpadetion for $15
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I have one of these for my 8" x 1.5" F1 suppressor. It was cheap during the time Amazon was clearing out ACOGs for $200. I think I paid $4 for it
http://www.amazon.com/Specter-Gear-Modular-Single-M-127A1/dp/B009PSVZ6Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427287072&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=spectre+gear+flare+pouch
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:28:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I have a Sparrow and Saker762 pouchs and they are brownish color and I want black.
I do want them to have molle mounts

When I find what I want I will drop these on ee as camo matches nothing I won

Thx for the links guys
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't forget about the gentleman that makes Battlecloth pouches.  He has some nice custom stuff.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have a Sparrow and Saker762 pouchs and they are brownish color and I want black.
I do want them to have molle mounts

When I find what I want I will drop these on ee as camo matches nothing I won

Thx for the links guys
View Quote

When you're going to get rid of them please let me know. If they are the same ones I got with with my other suppressors I will buy them from you.

Are they the factory ones with SilencerCo stitched onto the top flap?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Silencerco is now giving out a pouch or a t shirt when you register the can.  Sucks they don;t come with them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Silencerco is now giving out a pouch or a t shirt when you register the can.  Sucks they don;t come with them.
View Quote

I think the pouch now is just a bag with a drawstring, not anything like their previous ones.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think the pouch now is just a bag with a drawstring, not anything like their previous ones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'll find out as I registered for 2 pouches and a t-shirt...  

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I registered for 3 and a shirt.  I got dog tags with my first two cans.  I suppose that is a thing of the past as well.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#22]
If you register your Sico suppressor, they will send you a shirt or a pouch.

BTW, my Osprey came with a pouch.

link

ETA Guess I should have read the entire thread.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Right now, if you register your can, you can get either a pouch, or a T shirt for free on SilencerCo
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I registered just now, if you choose pouch, it asks what size and has a description below there stating what cans fit in what size pouches.

We shall see soon enough!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

When I registered just now, if you choose pouch, it asks what size and has a description below there stating what cans fit in what size pouches.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called them yesterday and spoke about this. He said they are a denier pouch with a drawstring. I was on the fence about registering but it seems like it's a popular thing, so I might get a shirt and some more pouches.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Right now, if you register your can, you can get either a pouch, or a T shirt for free on SilencerCo
View Quote

Ah, the good old days when they came with a nice Silencerco/SWR pouch, and you got a dog tag instead:

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ah, the good old days when they came with a nice Silencerco/SWR pouch, and you got a dog tag instead:

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/Mobile%20Uploads/BDA3E19F-693D-42F8-8153-CF58DDA50ABA_zpss8sf16vs.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/Mobile%20Uploads/BDA3E19F-693D-42F8-8153-CF58DDA50ABA_zpss8sf16vs.jpg

My Osprey came with a pouch like the one pictured with a buckle.

What's inscribed on the dogtags?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm interested in seeing what the pouch and the T-shirt look like.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My Osprey came with a pouch like the one pictured with a buckle.

What's inscribed on the dogtags?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I just picked up my Saker 7.62 today. It had the pouch with buckle in front and mole attachment on back.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I just picked up my Saker 7.62 today. It had the pouch with buckle in front and mole attachment on back.
View Quote

Bastard

Did you order from SS?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Saker 556 with old pouch, Saker762 with new pouch. Pretty disappointing they don't offer the nice pouches anymore. I would gladly pay for them even if they didn't send a free one with the suppressor. Their previous pouches were perfect for me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/BoxofRox873/media/20150326_182551_zpserd1oo4m.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa341/BoxofRox873/20150326_182551_zpserd1oo4m.jpg</a>

Saker 556 with old pouch, Saker762 with new pouch. Pretty disappointing they don't offer the nice pouches anymore. I would gladly pay for them even if they didn't send a free one with the suppressor. Their previous pouches were perfect for me.
View Quote

Are the pouches on the left the ones they're doing now as a promotion for registering?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Are the pouches on the left the ones they're doing now as a promotion for registering?
View Quote

Not based on the last post of page 1 of this thread...he was told drawstring.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ask Jason Schauble what happened.  I'm sure he'll do to SiCo what he did to Remington.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf...
So t-shirt or worthless nylon drawstring?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wtf...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf...

I believe the pouch on the right, which is a rectangular piece of fabric folded hot dog style and sewn up on the side and bottom and the top has a drawstring to the can doesn't fall out. Compared to the nice carrying pouch, it sucks. But it does keep the metal on metal contact down while transporting if you don't have an actual case.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ask Jason Schauble what happened.  I'm sure he'll do to SiCo what he did to Remington.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently I need to look that up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Wtf...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wtf...

Angry that you don't have anymore dog tags to accessorize with your evening wear?  

It does seem kind of weird that you would get a pouch when you buy the suppressor and then get another of the same pouch when you register the can.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Angry that you don't have anymore dog tags to accessorize with your evening wear?  

It does seem kind of weird that you would get a pouch when you buy the suppressor and then get another of the same pouch when you register the can.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wtf...

I just picked up 5 cans. 4 had the simple black Velcro pouches and the saker 762 had the buckle pouch. I ordered 2 t shirts and 3 pouches. Wondering what the pouches will be like.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf...

Lol. I only have 1 dog tag (spectre II) but I thought the concept was really cool. Oh well
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll save you the trouble.  Search the judgement against Remington in favor of Kevin Brittingham for $14M.  Kevin founded AAC and sold his business to Remington (Jason Schauble).  Jason then forced Kevin out quickly so Remington didn't have to pay $4M in bonuses.  Further, Jason took bogus credit for AAC's initial growth during a time period when the ENTIRE SILENCER INDUSTRY was growing by leaps and bounds.  Jason was fired from Remington and SiCo traded Mike Pappas and Kevin Graham for him.  The way I heard it, Pappas was fired because of Schauble... but I'm nobody.  Just reading what others have said.  (or am I?)

http://86262a2d5a8678610839-0d14e49ee6aa00b4013e3b6293913ee7.r99.cf1.rackcdn.com/Brittingham_Order.pdf

If you don't want to read all 117 pages like I did, just search for "Schauble" and it'll pull up just what this corporate tool did.  Interestingly, Brittingham waited for his 2-year non-compete clause to expire and introduced an entire line with SIG... in case you were wondering where the instant suppressor line at SIG came from.  Mike Pappas and Dead Air along with Kevin Brittingham who made AAC are going to be gunning for SiCo, and I'm directing all my money at them in the future.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Surefire makes a nice padded, molle compatible pouck.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Maxpedition 4" pouch for Sparrows and Outback II (5" rimfire suppressors) Maxpedition 5" pouch for Spectre II and Alpine (6" rimfire suppressors)

View Quote

thanks!  Very helpful
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Anyone get their pouches yet?  My shirt came today.

Need to register 2 more cans.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Surefire makes a nice padded, molle compatible pouck.
View Quote

Yes they do, anybody know where I can get a spare one?

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My shirt came today.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#48]

i have one ther nice
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Is there any way to purchase the old buckle pouches like the one that came with my saker 762?
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is there any way to purchase the old buckle pouches like the one that came with my saker 762?
View Quote

I wish SiCo would at least give us the option to purchase them, I would gladly pay for them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top