Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:35:33 AM EDT
Anyone tried this through s suppressor? It's fully encapsulated and supposed to shoot much cleaner. I'm just interested in a factory 147 that shoots fairly quiet and is more readily available.
Any other good off the shelf 147 I should look at? Train & Defend 147 seems reasonably priced too. Just wondering how these stack up to the quietest 9mm on the market. The 158 is hard to find.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Certain 158F I found a month back and got 2k of em. Although I have found that freedom munitions 147 seems to be quieter. American eagle 147 has been disappointing...
Tried some other random 158 and it was super sonic out of my 226.

The win3gun is the same as win clean ammo. So if you don't have SS baffles I wouldn't use it.

@950 fps it should be decent sounding.  Depends how fast burning the powder is.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
..........Although I have found that freedom munitions 147 seems to be quieter.
View Quote

Which Freedom Munition load, regular 147gr or the new line "HUSH" 147gr?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:57:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Hush is slightly better but its price point doesn't justify the noise difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top