BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So from what I understand... it does everything better than the SOCOM 762RC even for .308? Is it going to replace that can then?
View Quote
Its my understanding that durability is the compromise.  All of the Surefire military contract cans are built with durability (and flash suppression) as the primary concern.  Im sure the new can will be tough, but probably not built with extended machine gun use in mind.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The SOCOM300-SPS and the Genesis-762 excel in sound suppression so much that there isn't anything else out there like them. They are average one first round flash, cycle rate, back pressure and durability on FA  compared to other top suppressors. The other SOCOM suppressors are a complete suppressor package that excels in what a lot of other suppressors out there do not do plus they are completely made of high end USA made Inconel that can handle almost anything thrown at them. Both have a place in the market and a customer.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The SOCOM300-SPS and the Genesis-762 excel in sound suppression so much that there isn't anything else out there like them. They are average one first round flash, cycle rate, back pressure and durability on FA  compared to other top suppressors. The other SOCOM suppressors are a complete suppressor package that excels in what a lot of other suppressors out there do not do plus they are completely made of high end USA made Inconel that can handle almost anything thrown at them. Both have a place in the market and a customer.
View Quote

What's a Genesis? Unless I am late to the party I haven't heard of it yet. <-Excited.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe the Genesis is the direct thread model while the SOCOM is the QD mount model if I'm not mistaken
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#5]
^^^^^^Correct
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm a little confused still. Aren't the SOCOM 556RC, 762RC, and 300 SPS all made of inconel?

Am I understanding this right? 300SPS is amazing for sound suppression, but the 556RC and 762RC are even more robust, and offer better decreased first round flash, and less back pressure at the cost of weight, length, and decibel readings?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm a little confused still. Aren't the SOCOM 556RC, 762RC, and 300 SPS all made of inconel?

Am I understanding this right? 300SPS is amazing for sound suppression, but the 556RC and 762RC are even more robust, and offer better decreased first round flash, and less back pressure at the cost of weight, length, and decibel readings?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm kind of wondering this as well. Other than the $700 difference/ half an inch and a touch of weight why would someone want the 7.62-RC2 over the 300SPS?
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump for any new info. The only release date I've heard tossed around is SS saying they expect some around August. Is that the soonest we can expect to get any Form 4's started?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#9]
SS has their pricing up as well.  Hope they have a model they can test soon.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
SS has their pricing up as well.  Hope they have a model they can test soon.
View Quote

I'll be shooting one next week hopefully.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The SOCOM300-SPS and the Genesis-762 excel in sound suppression so much that there isn't anything else out there like them.
View Quote

That would be amazing, since the SOCOM-762-RC was so loud Silencer Shop did not publish the results.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The SOCOM300-SPS was originally designed for 300 BO but we have got this suppressor and the Genesis to far exceed what we hoped for. It does a lot more than kick ass with 300 BO

300 BO 10" 208 AMAX 120dB

5.56 Mk262 133dB

.308 24" 175 SMK 129 dB

300 Win Mag 18" Mk248 137dB
View Quote
How is the backpressure compared to the other socom cans? Thinking about my Larue OBR 762.

Link Posted: 8/15/2015 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#13]
When will these cans ship.... been watching and waiting. No stock to be had anywhere. What's the hold up?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#14]
It better be quiet, the damn things 8" long and weighs 20oz  the only thing going for it is sound reduction, so hopefully it's quiet.
Surefire is just now making a SDN6 competitor.
This better be an amazing can considering the Omega, Sig, and dead air are all pretty nice for cheaper.

I'm only a surefire hater because they make decent products but act like they are gods gift to the world. And every time someone calls them out they just revert back to "military military socom socom socom durable" omg give me a break. An SDN6 or Omega will be fine for 99.9% of people.
Not too mention AAC has contracts too but you don't see them shoving down everyone's throat. Thank god surefire cans weren't in the movie zero dark thirty or we'd never hear the end of it.

I actually use a surefire light on my rifle but it pains me to think I'm supporting those arrogant bas**rds. I'll buy SiCo from now on.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How is the backpressure compared to the other socom cans? Thinking about my Larue OBR 762.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The SOCOM300-SPS was originally designed for 300 BO but we have got this suppressor and the Genesis to far exceed what we hoped for. It does a lot more than kick ass with 300 BO

300 BO 10" 208 AMAX 120dB
5.56 Mk262 133dB
.308 24" 175 SMK 129 dB
300 Win Mag 18" Mk248 137dB

This depends on ammo and barrel length but I'm sure the response from surefire will be "its the best".

Also, considering this can is developed specifically
For 300blk which has almost no gas to the mouth except a little with blacktips, it shouldn't do anything that the Omega or Sig don't already do for cheaper and lighter.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The SOCOM300-SPS and the Genesis-762 excel in sound suppression so much that there isn't anything else out there like them.
View Quote

Hahahahaha what?!!!!

SiCo Omega = 119-122db
Specwar = 119db
Sig = 120db

Sorry how does this 20oz 8" surefire can excel above others in sound suppression?

I wish surefire would just advertise as being great, and stop this BETTER than everyone else attitude
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#17]
In current times, nothing 8" and 20oz can be great, I don't care how quiet it is.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Haha, this is some great reading.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In current times, nothing 8" and 20oz can be great, I don't care how quiet it is.
View Quote

Based on what info is currently available on this can and the peer group, I don't really understand your statement.  These specs are about the median for comparable .30 cal cans.  If the SPS is quieter than most of the group, then it sounds like a win, no?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Based on what info is currently available on this can and the peer group, I don't really understand your statement.  These specs are about the median for comparable .30 cal cans.  If the SPS is quieter than most of the group, then it sounds like a win, no?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he is comparing to the TBAC Ultra 7 which comes in at 9.7oz, the Omega at 14oz. or the Gemtech 300BLK also at 14oz. <shrug>
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Maybe he is comparing to the TBAC Ultra 7 which comes in at 9.7oz, the Omega at 14oz. or the Gemtech 300BLK also at 14oz. <shrug>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

20oz for a blackout can is embarrassing.

Griffin recce 7, sig SRD, Gemtech GMT, SiCo Omega, and even the old SDN6 are lighter.
Surefire with another decent product but not the best.
Anyone who is buying this can is simply just doing it because they like the look of surefire or has some weird attraction to surefire. It's like the people who buy the KAC NT4. There is NO reason to buy an NT4. Whenever I see people with surefire or KAC I laugh because I know they only bought them to look like the military. I much prefer hunting hog with the lightest can I can put on my rifle. The guy next to me with his surefire monstrosity might blab about military ruggedness but trust me all these cans are reliable enough for anything anyone on here is doing.

If you want a blk can, there are lots of better options.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#22]
In all seriousness, Here is a chart comparing different blk loads in the same gun/can/environment.
Its safe to say that weather, ammo, and rifle are all variables in sound measurement.
It is also safe to say that most people won’t hear the difference between a Surefire, Omega, Sig (remember we are talking BLK).

So can someone please tell me why they would mount a 20oz 8” surefire can on their SBR instead of a 14oz 7” Omega?
Seriously is it just because of the look?? When I’m hiking through the woods I would take the Omega all day.

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

In all seriousness, Here is a chart comparing different blk loads in the same gun/can/environment.

Its safe to say that weather, ammo, and rifle are all variables in sound measurement.

It is also safe to say that most people won’t hear the difference between a Surefire, Omega, Sig (remember we are talking BLK).

So can someone please tell me why they would mount a 20oz 8” surefire can on their SBR instead of a 14oz 7” Omega?

Seriously is it just because of the look?? When I’m hiking through the woods I would take the Omega all day.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/756/20037428483_ab3e937ba5_b.jpg
View Quote
In your first paragraph, you imply that dB differences aren't significant. In your second paragraph, you imply that weight is important.  These are personal opinions, are they not?  

Then, you categorize all KAC cans based on the archaic NT4.  You do know that KAC has competitive cans, right?  

Then you talk about weight being the primary factor for a 300 blk can, but you're comparing cans built for full house 308.  

Frankly your arguments are all over the place and you're cherry picking your talking points.  

You're over-simplifying and assuming your interests are the same as everyone elses.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In your first paragraph, you imply that dB differences aren't significant. In your second paragraph, you imply that weight is important.  These are personal opinions, are they not?    

Then, you categorize all KAC cans based on the archaic NT4.  You do know that KAC has competitive cans, right?  

Then you talk about weight being the primary factor for a 300 blk can, but you're comparing cans built for full house 308.  

Frankly your arguments are all over the place and you're cherry picking your talking points.  

You're over-simplifying and assuming your interests are the same as everyone elses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/756/20037428483_ab3e937ba5_b.jpg

I did not categorize all KAC, I specifically said NT4, because people still buy new NT4s and obviously I know they make newer models.
Weight is a primary factor for blk, I am comparing surefire (which they state is built specifically for blk) against all others. So if the others can handle .308 or not it doesn't matter because they are still lighter than the surefire. For a dedicated 300blk can its heavy.
My interestes are weight as well as sound reduction, obviously some people are more interested in the surefire name I don't know?

What is your opinion on this can?? Can any of the surefire addicts explain what this does better than the Omega or sig?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What is your opinion on this can?? Can any of the surefire addicts explain what this does better than the Omega or sig?
View Quote

Mounts, POI shift (or lack there of), how it's built.

And how can you compare any cans to the Sig cans that have barely been released to the public?
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And how can you compare any cans to the Sig cans that have barely been released to the public?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although the SOCOM 2s appear to be simple upgrades to know quality existing product, that argument can be used against a SOCOM 2.
I simply think they're arguing specs which tends to get ppl wound up
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ill give you mount, thats it.

The Omega is built just as well as the Surefire.

I have many rounds through a Sig SRD762ti, Omega, and SDN6.
Sig claims 120 db, Omega claims 119db, Surefire claims 120db.
Honestly they are all quiet, and I doubt you would be unhappy with the sound of any of them. The SDN6 sounds a little louder when side by side, but barely, and you wouldn't think the SDN6 is loud if you only heard it by itself.

SRD762 - 15.8oz
Omega - 14oz
SDN6 - 20
Surefire 20.3oz.

I have not fired a round through the Surefire, but if they are claiming the db numbers that they are, then most people will not hear the difference between the surefire and omega and sig.
So YES, the Surefire is a step backwards. Why would you put a heavier longer can on a SBR that sounds about the same as an Omega???
and ps, the Omega has a great mount too which will handle most anything anybody throws at it.

Since none of them have gone out to distributers yet, hopefully Surefire will do something last minute to lighten the thing up.
If they get it under 20oz, I promise you I will buy one and do a side by side video of all 4 of these cans.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Honestly they are all quiet, and I doubt you would be unhappy with the sound of any of them. The SDN6 sounds a little louder when side by side, but barely, and you wouldn't think the SDN6 is loud if you only heard it by itself.

SRD762 - 15.8oz
Omega - 14oz
SDN6 - 20
Surefire 20.3oz.

I have not fired a round through the Surefire, but if they are claiming the db numbers that they are, then most people will not hear the difference between the surefire and omega and sig.
So YES, the Surefire is a step backwards. Why would you put a heavier longer can on a SBR that sounds about the same as an Omega???
and ps, the Omega has a great mount too which will handle most anything anybody throws at it.

Since none of them have gone out to distributers yet, hopefully Surefire will do something last minute to lighten the thing up.
If they get it under 20oz, I promise you I will buy one and do a side by side video of all 4 of these cans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SRD762 - 15.8oz
Omega - 14oz
SDN6 - 20
Surefire 20.3oz.

how do you know its built just as well?  has there been independant destructive testing done on it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Any updates on the release date?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Any updates on the release date?
View Quote

As of yesterday they have not gone to distributors yet.

I'm curious as to why you want one though over other cans?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

how do you know its built just as well?  has there been independant destructive testing done on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SRD762 - 15.8oz
Omega - 14oz
SDN6 - 20
Surefire 20.3oz.

Oh Jesus, because all these company's build a can that's good enough for anyone on here. No offense but I highly doubt you need a can more durable than a silencerCo or AAC. I'll give surefire the mount, but thats it.
And if you want to do destructive testing be my guest but it's going to take way too many rounds to destroy a silencerCo, AAC, YHM, or surefire. I'm running a SDN6 and an omega on a registered shorty machine gun and I've never wished I had a surefire. Especially since my 556 surefire would get welded onto the mount.

Again I will state: surefire makes good products, but an 8" 20oz can right now for blk is a little behind the times, and their advertising is just embarrassing. They make a good can but not "the best".
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 1:17:06 AM EDT
[#32]
You have some major I'll will towards SF. What did they do to you to cause that? Or do you just enjoy trolling threads?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You have some major I'll will towards SF. What did they do to you to cause that? Or do you just enjoy trolling threads?
View Quote

So now I'm trolling? why just because i point out how overrated this new can is? and looking at the specs no can put up a good argument against me. Its heavy and long.

As I've said multiple times in this thread, SUREFIRE MAKES A GOOD PRODUCT, but NOT the best. Aside from the cocky pricks I've dealt with from surefire, I actually only have a little "ill" towards them. I have their light and mini on my duty rifle.  BUT.....I would have expected a better 300blk can from surefire. They introduce this can YEARS after the SDN6 and act like they invented the wheel. WHY is it 8" and over 22oz with mount. Thats crazy for a SBR BLK. Look at the Omega and all it can do, you can change the front and back parts, its shorter, lighter, and probably about the same sound to the ears. There needs to be independent testing for the 300 SPS, but i would bet its about the same as the Sig or maybe slightly but not noticeably quieter than the Omega. All these cans are quiet enough with the right ammo and host.

Really I kind of view them like arcteryx, they have high prices and need to so they can make good money off their LE/Mil contracts. But I don't buy arcteryx backpacks when i can buy osprey for cheaper. I will give the nod to surefire on this new blk can for their pricing though, at least its running with the Omega and only $100 more than an SDN6. I will also agree that if the SDN6 and Surefire 300 SPS came out at the same time, i would buy the surefire one, but my GOD!!! like I've said 100 times now, surefire is YEARS late on this one.  Make it lighter Surefire!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#34]
So what would you guys consider to be your favorite can for a SBR .300 Blackout rifle?
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So..... Like what the SDN-6 was 3 years ago?

Cool.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
8" and 20.3 oz with an MSRP of $1,075.

So..... Like what the SDN-6 was 3 years ago?

Cool.  

seriously, why in dafaq did i but the socom mini 30?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 1:40:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Customer service, warranty, reduced blowback, durability, limited POI shift, strength/quality of mounting system, to name a few.

There are lots of variables to consider when finding the right can for you.  Not everyone has the same criteria, and fortunately, we have lots of choices these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a terrible analogy. If a suppressor is the same size, weight, and doesn't fall off the mount or explode while sounding the same as its competitors,  then why spend more?

I can't really buy the "fit and finish" angle on this like I could for a car or rifle. Plus, German cars need tons of expensive maintenance those Kids dont...

Customer service, warranty, reduced blowback, durability, limited POI shift, strength/quality of mounting system, to name a few.

There are lots of variables to consider when finding the right can for you.  Not everyone has the same criteria, and fortunately, we have lots of choices these days.

i read an article by some socom guy, said replacing the kac cans w the sf socom cans made all the difference because of the reduced bloback.  says they went from generally preferring the M4 (unsuppressed?) to preferring the commando suppressed 100 of the time.  said w team combined arms tactics the AR is more of a PDW than for prevailing in battle so the arent so conceerned about the 10.5" ballistics.

something that came up in random gogle searches, dont have a link, perhaps ssomeone else read it.  he was or is in afg.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 1:47:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SRD762 - 15.8oz
Omega - 14oz
SDN6 - 20
Surefire 20.3oz.

welll who is ever gonna shoot enouth blackout to destroy a steel can?
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 1:50:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So what would you guys consider to be your favorite can for a SBR .300 Blackout rifle?
View Quote

based on weight and length alone I am liking the thunderbeast short Ti can.  dont know how it sounds.  ill never wear out a steel or ti can so i wish i hadd something lighter now, but SOCOM operators have different needs of course.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like the Thunder Beast Ultra 7.  Light (about 9oz.), quiet and at 7" brings, my 8" barreled rifle to a handy 15".  Also uses a taper mount so no latches, buttons or lock rings if you want to run it under hand guards.

Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#40]
TB makes a 5" version of that can which would be even better.  If you are like a hunter who is looking for something that will be easy to carry mounted that will at least moderate some of the noise so you can comfortably shoot a few rounds outdoors w/o hearing protection that would be the ideal.  

maybe I should try and trade my still unused socom mini specially since people are saying it is so loud for some reason, even for its length.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
TB makes a 5" version of that can which would be even better.  If you are like a hunter who is looking for something that will be easy to carry mounted that will at least moderate some of the noise so you can comfortably shoot a few rounds outdoors w/o hearing protection that would be the ideal.  

maybe I should try and trade my still unused socom mini specially since people are saying it is so loud for some reason, even for its length.
View Quote

lol, here we go

Military doesn't care about DBs so surefire hasn't typically cared about DBs in the past.
[flame suit on]
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

lol, here we go

Military doesn't care about DBs so surefire hasn't typically cared about DBs in the past.
[flame suit on]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, here we go

[flame suit on]

Same shit, different day.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

lol, here we go

[flame suit on]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, here we go

[flame suit on]

not sure wwhatt you are trying to say..  that sf cans are loud or not loud or it doesnt matter or are being sarcastic or what.

im saying that, in hindsight, i would trade durability for light weight, for my purposes.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a mini....of course it will be loud.  Hopefully you bought it for its lighter weight/shorter length as opposed to absolute suppression.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

not sure wwhatt you are trying to say..  that sf cans are loud or not loud or it doesnt matter or are being sarcastic or what.

im saying that, in hindsight, i would trade durability for light weight, for my purposes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, here we go

[flame suit on]

There are a few die hard surefire guys that post anecdotes about a socom only being 1-2 db louder than xyz suppressor and get bent outta shape about using the term "loud"
All 556 cans will be LOUD.
SOCOM cans were designed for guess who - SOCOM. Military cares about mount, POI shift, flash reduction, durability, etc. They don't typically care about dbs so SOCOM cans aren't designed to be the quietest cans on the market.
It is what it is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There are a few die hard surefire guys that post anecdotes about a socom only being 1-2 db louder than xyz suppressor and get bent outta shape about using the term "loud"
SOCOM cans were designed for guess who - SOCOM. Military cares about mount, POI shift, flash reduction, durability, etc. They don't typically care about dbs so SOCOM cans aren't designed to be the quietest cans on the market.
It is what it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, here we go

[flame suit on]

It is what it is.

ok.  fair enough.  im neither pro nor anti SF.  they are what the are, as you say.  i do like how they have less blow back for sure
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#47]
These available anywhere yet?
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#48]
We do care about the dB level of all our suppressors. With suppressors there is no free lunch. Low dB means more flash, blow back and a lot higher cycle rate. 99% of our suppressors come with specs from military units around the world and most are submitted for contracts that you will check off all the boxes top to bottom or you are out. Most of them have the dB box lower on scale because they understand that a suppressor that has a lot of flash, causes the weapon to malfunction or gasses the operator so bad they can't fight is a lot worse than 2-3 dB quieter. Prices are higher than most out there and that is because the material is special ordered from U.S. mills. Special seamless inconel tubing is ordered in mill runs along with innocent bar stock. We don't take shortcuts with SS spacers or SS tubes like a lot of others do. We do that because we can trace each lot of material and we also test each piece that come in our lab to match the composition to what the cert says.

The SOCOM300-SPS and Genesis did fill a void for the commercial market and brought a new baffle design. It was priced right and it is stupid quiet, not just on 300 BO. No one to our knowledge has collected and published lower number for 7.62X51 or 300 WM. The baffles are a very steep special shaped V and are completely machined from SS bar stock and to handle the flame cutting a 300 WM semi auto like a Nemo rifle 18" can produce we put in a thicker inconel blast baffle. We understand the commercial market and respect it. We have expanded the floor 4 times in 6 years and brought in a ton of new technology in machines to be able to answer our military customers needs and work on products that the commercial side wants as well. It has made us more efficient and you will be seeing some big news coming from us fairly soon about that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Any news on availability?
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Any news on availability?
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top