Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/19/2015 4:07:32 PM EDT
Any word yet on when pricing is being released? What pricing will be? Oh, and if your not a fan of this program, please start a new thread for your gripes and leave them out of this one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
May have better luck in their Industry forum.. SilencerCo Industry
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May have better luck in their Industry forum.. SilencerCo Industry
View Quote

From what I can tell, they don't frequent their own section that often. My question is definitely better off here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing yet. My SOT emailed them last week and hasn't heard anything back. (and he's one of the biggest cop shops in the area)
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know if they are changing their procedure, but they had me send a copy of my credentials and then they will send you a code and a link to another website for ordering. I won't publish the pricing here.  All I can say is I appreciate what they have to offer and I thank them for doing it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't know if they are changing their procedure, but they had me send a copy of my credentials and then they will send you a code and a link to another website for ordering. I won't publish the pricing here.  All I can say is I appreciate what they have to offer and I thank them for doing it.
View Quote

Who did you email at SiCo?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's the response I got back to my inquiry.

"XXXXx, Thank you for contacting us.

We are currently in the process of putting together a Blue Label program.  We will be launching it in the very near future but at this time, we do not have a tentative release date.  Our Newsletter and Website will provide more information ad details as it becomes available.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions,

Best Regards,"

I'm not sure if it's worth it to wait or not? I really want to get my Omega in the ATF pipeline.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We are currently in the process of putting together a Blue Label program.  We will be launching it in the very near future but at this time, we do not have a tentative release date.  Our Newsletter and Website will provide more information ad details as it becomes available.

Best Regards,"

I'm not sure if it's worth it to wait or not? I really want to get my Omega in the ATF pipeline.
View Quote

Same response I got as well today... If the rumors about pricing that I've heard are true, I would seriously wait as you will be impressed... maybe by the end of SHOT we will know more.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I had no idea, but that's fucking awesome.

My fiancee will kill me, though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Do you guys know if this will be LEO only or will it also include other first responders like firemen?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Do you guys know if this will be LEO only or will it also include other first responders like firemen?
View Quote

If you are one of the Following then this will apply to you:

•Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
oIncludes retired L.E. officers with “retired credentials
•EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
•Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
oIncludes retired Military with “retired” credentials
•Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
•Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
•LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Fantastic.  Thanks and I will have to get a copy of my credentials over to them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Tagscribed for further updates.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#15]
This definitely has my attention.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:52:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Sweet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Looks like a good reason to set up a trust and get another
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Dammit.... looks like I will be sending some of my tax refund back to the federal govt.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Best Regards,"

View Quote

Got the same response back as well, I bet they are getting prepared to get bombarded as soon as they release it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Got the same response back as well, I bet they are getting prepared to get bombarded as soon as they release it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Best Regards,"

Yup more than likely.  I'm planning on ordering 3-5 cans right away if the program is as good as they eluded too.  Gonna be my first foray into NFA land!....well my Form1 SBR will probably be completed first but that doesn't count.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup more than likely.  I'm planning on ordering 3-5 cans right away if the program is as good as they eluded too.  Gonna be my first foray into NFA land!....well my Form1 SBR will probably be completed first but that doesn't count.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best Regards,"

Sounds like a plan!

I just can't imagine that their blue label prices are better than the current blowouts we are seeing
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sounds like a plan!

I just can't imagine that their blue label prices are better than the current blowouts we are seeing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best Regards,"

Sounds like a plan!

My hope lies in the Omega. I already have a Specwar 7.62 , and had a hard time holding out on those $499 deals and picking up another, but I'd rather save that cash towards the Omega. It's the one item on my "must have" list right now. I really want to get one in the ATF pipeline, but I keep hearing how awesome the blue label pricing is supposed to be. There are some REALLY GOOD deals to be had on older model cans though like you said.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I haven't seen the details...but better deals are available. For instance, these are some of the deals posted recently by QRF, which are as good as you've seen:

SilencerCo Omega - $849.99 w/Promo Code SHOTOMEGA
SilencerCo Warlock 2 - $209.99 w/Promo Code SHOTWARLOCK
SilencerCo Osprey 9 - $449.99 w/Promo Code SHOTOSPREY
SilencerCo Salvo 12 - $889.99 w/Promo Code SHOTSALVO
SilencerCo Octane 9 or 45 - $599.99 w/Promo Code SHOTOCT

I'm looking at the prices for Silencerco demo cans right now. They don't have the Omega or Salvo listed, but you can get the other three for $20-$135 less than the QRF prices. And I bet we'd all like the Saker 762 w/ mount for <$700. I'm not saying that the Blue Label program will be priced like demo cans, but it could still be good (without having to wait for a sale).
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My hope lies in the Omega. I already have a Specwar 7.62 , and had a hard time holding out on those $499 deals and picking up another, but I'd rather save that cash towards the Omega. It's the one item on my "must have" list right now. I really want to get one in the ATF pipeline, but I keep hearing how awesome the blue label pricing is supposed to be. There are some REALLY GOOD deals to be had on older model cans though like you said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best Regards,"

Sounds like a plan!

Yeah, I took my first step into the NFA world with the Specwar 7.62 and $99 Spectre II combo, got 2 sets and a TiRant 9. I was kicking myself for not getting a Harvester instead of the other Specwar but the Omega solves that problem. I'm looking to add an Omega, Sparrow, Octane 45 and short 556 can to round out the collection. All the sales plus Blue Label pricing is going to be hard on my marriage!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#25]
IN
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Between this and all the new companies popping up, it tells me there is giant markup in the can market. I realize there is R&D marketing etc., but discounting all that SiCo's gotta be raking in the bucks.

Wish I could buy fractional ownership of SiCo.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Between this and all the new companies popping up, it tells me there is giant markup in the can market. I realize there is R&D marketing etc., but discounting all that SiCo's gotta be raking in the bucks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of up front costs for machines (cnc lathes, laser welders, sound measuring devices, etc) but that's quickly paid down since we all know these suppressors could be made for <$100 in metal.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Anxiously waiting on this as well. Could mean i could afford 2 silencers instead of 1. May make it easier to decide on a centerfire or rimfire can easier, both. Id like to see the Omega around 800, although thats probably asking a little much
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anxiously waiting on this as well. Could mean i could afford 2 silencers instead of 1. May make it easier to decide on a centerfire or rimfire can easier, both. Id like to see the Omega around 800, although thats probably asking a little much
View Quote

$849 through quiet riot right now
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Lots of up front costs for machines (cnc lathes, laser welders, sound measuring devices, etc) but that's quickly paid down since we all know these suppressors could be made for <$100 in metal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good thing electricity, maintenance contracts, cutting fluid, tool heads, bits, etc. are free  
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit sherlock?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 7:56:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Good thing electricity, maintenance contracts, cutting fluid, tool heads, bits, etc. are free  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and salary, insurance, marketing, gov regulation, etc Assuming zero health insurance, 401k, etc
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No shit sherlock?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit sherlock?

same thing I thought when I read your post but I wasn't an ass about it
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:28:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit sherlock?

Well I been called worse by better.

The point I guess I failed to make is, I think we'll all see prices much, much lower in the future. Blue label or not.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Thanks so much Waylon!!!!

Was about to order a osprey 9 for 650, and just completed my order with QRF for 450 thanks to you....

Can't thank you enough... An Osprey 9mm for 450 shipped.... Seriously???' Spoke with them earlier today and they couldint have been better...

Now the dreaded wait...Ugh
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I was at my Blue Label GLOCK dealer today and he brought up the program. He said he should have a price list on Monday due to Shot Show. I think I'll wait to have someone local handle everything.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:24:33 AM EDT
[#37]
My store is going to be one of their LE/Mil dealers.  Distribution is by B&H Gun Sales out of Merritt Island, FL.

According to the rep we spoke with, the end user discount pricing will around what distributors pay.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well I been called worse by better.

The point I guess I failed to make is, I think we'll all see prices much, much lower in the future. Blue label or not.
View Quote

Agreed.  Industry pro deals at 50-65% off tell me that there is a TON of margin.  Most gun/optic deals are nowhere near that kind of discount.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:51:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My store is going to be one of their LE/Mil dealers.  Distribution is by B&H Gun Sales out of Merritt Island, FL.

According to the rep we spoke with, the end user discount pricing will around what distributors pay.
View Quote

This is my local Blue Label store.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

This makes me happy I dragged my feet for so long on the Octane 9 & 45.

ETA - Sparrow, too.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#41]
I hope the program starts soon. I was ready to purchase yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I hope the program starts soon. I was ready to purchase yesterday.
View Quote

Very soon.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I haven't seen the details...but better deals are available. For instance, these are some of the deals posted recently by QRF, which are as good as you've seen:

I'm looking at the prices for Silencerco demo cans right now. They don't have the Omega or Salvo listed, but you can get the other three for $20-$135 less than the QRF prices. And I bet we'd all like the Saker 762 w/ mount for <$700. I'm not saying that the Blue Label program will be priced like demo cans, but it could still be good (without having to wait for a sale).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are actually pretty close.  We will have full pricing lists Monday, but the Omega in particular is over $100+ less than my normal price.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You are actually pretty close.  We will have full pricing lists Monday, but the Omega in particular is over $100+ less than my deal price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are actually pretty close.  We will have full pricing lists Monday, but the Omega in particular is over $100+ less than my deal price.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to be sleeping on the couch for an extended period of time!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#45]
My typing sucks.  I meant 100 less than my normal price, not deal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Bump!  Any updates on the price list today?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Any word on this? Also I saw on another forum the Omega price point is $761 supposedly...
Called my local dealer about this and he told me the purchase had to be made directly from Silencerco by me..? QRF any word on this? I know you're the man to ask
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#48]
We have all the pricing and are all set up. BUT... We can only sell to people in GA, just like how most other blue label programs work. If you are in ga email [email protected] a copy of your badge or other credentials and we will get you set up. Please only email if you are a Georgia resident.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We have all the pricing and are all set up. BUT... We can only sell to people in GA, just like how most other blue label programs work. If you are in ga email [email protected] a copy of your badge or other credentials and we will get you set up. Please only email if you are a Georgia resident.
View Quote

Do you know of any dealers in Texas with the blue label pricing?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#50]
I do not man sorry.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top