Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 45
Posted: 11/11/2014 1:25:06 PM EDT
We've had a couple long running threads about deals on cans. The Evo 9 from SS and Ti-rant 9 from QRF are the two that come to mind, as well as the $99 Spectre II from SS and BOGO AAC cans from CA.

I think we should just keep this thread open for anybody to post deals. Say a minimum of $100 off what you could buy one from SS/CA online. If you find a deal, let us know. Black Friday may give us several to post up.

(Personally, I'm looking for a screaming deal on a 40Osprey...so let me know if you find one not looking anymore )
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Good thread. I'll watch it closely.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I about about to make the jump for the SpecWar/Spectre Combo from SS when it got pulled.  

Guess I'll keep looking...

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol. Pretty much 80% of the suppressors on Silencer Shop are 100's of dollars cheaper then my local dealers. Especially when factoring in sales tax.

Specifically,  the Surefire Socom cans.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol. Pretty much 80% of the suppressors on Silencer Shop are 100's of dollars cheaper then my local dealers. Especially when factoring in sales tax.

View Quote

Yeah, that's why I put the note at the beginning.

Probably needs to be at least $100 off their price to be a deal. And remember, SS has said they'll match any in-stock price you find. There may be other retailers that will do the same.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Great thread. I'm personally hoping for a black friday sale on either Octane model and I wouldn't say no to some discounted brake mounts.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Probably needs to be at least $100 off their price to be a deal. And remember, SS has said they'll match any in-stock price you find. There may be other retailers that will do the same.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad

Has Silencer shop had black Friday deals in the past, and are they site wide or just a few blowouts?
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh really?  I found a Harvestor on my locals shops website for $503?  was going to wait till black Friday to see if it will go down any more.  I only have about that saved up so far.  Damn $200 stamp.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#8]
SLR Rifleworks has their AERO22 .22/etc can for $225 after 10% off.

Full SS internals for that price is a great deal.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#9]
tag for a cheap 9mm.
No cash when the evo sale was floating around
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not sure how I missed a $99 Spectre deal?
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Are these deals usually on Black Friday or cyber Monday?
Also Thanks to these threads  I've bought the aac sbr/762sd combo, surefire socom, Poseidon 9mm and a Evo 9mm
My wallet says FUCK YOU ARF
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm not sure how I missed a $99 Spectre deal?
View Quote

It was around for awhile...buy a Harvester or Specwar 762 and add a Spectre II for $99.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
tag for a cheap 9mm.
No cash when the evo sale was floating around
View Quote

The Tirant 9 $348 Quietriot deal blows the $306 Evo deal away, who wouldn't drop another hundred or two for the Tirant over a Evo.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I woke up this morning thinking we should have a thread like this. Good on you OP.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Excuse my idiocy, but which company is CA?
I checked Quiet Riot & Silencer Shop, but still shopping around for .45 OctaneHD

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I checked Quiet Riot & Silencer Shop, but still shopping around for .45 OctaneHD

Thanks
View Quote

capitol armory
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Capitol Armory

Very good reputation. Very good prices. Usually about the same price as SS on everything. They do charge shipping ($8.95) unlike SS, but the total price is usually very competitive.

The other nice thing is they have an Easy Pay plan that lets you split up payments. It's very handy for TX residents. For non-TX, they don't ship to local dealer until paid in full, so you may just end up with 2-3 payments instead of the normal 5, unless you don't mind waiting to file Form 4.

They also have a forum in the Industry section.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Capitol Armory

Very good reputation. Very good prices. Usually about the same price as SS on everything. They do charge shipping ($8.95) unlike SS, but the total price is usually very competitive.

The other nice thing is they have an Easy Pay plan that lets you split up payments. It's very handy for TX residents. For non-TX, they don't ship to local dealer until paid in full, so you may just end up with 2-3 payments instead of the normal 5, unless you don't mind waiting to file Form 4.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Capitol Armory

CA prices seem a bit high to me...
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Capitol Armory

Bought an Octane 9HD from them and it was $9 cheaper than SS to make up for shipping charges.  I prefer CA to SS overall...

Link Posted: 11/13/2014 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Bought an Octane 9HD from them and it was $9 cheaper than SS to make up for shipping charges.  I prefer CA to SS overall...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Capitol Armory

Gotcha, seems some prices are comparable to SS and other prices are significantly higher.  I think I'll stick to SS, I've had nothing but outstanding service from them and I know I don't have to even bother shippimg around, I know I'm getting a good price.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:  ...snip...

Gotcha, seems some prices are comparable to SS and other prices are significantly higher.  I think I'll stick to SS, I've had nothing but outstanding service from them and I know I don't have to even bother shippimg around, I know I'm getting a good price.
View Quote
Actually, you still need to shop around.  I got a Ti-RANT 9 from Quiet Riot for $349 when SS was still selling them for ~500+ until they began price matching...

Link Posted: 11/13/2014 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Capitol Armory

I would still shop around, I bought a Liberty Freedom Ti can recently for $458 locally, a couple hundred less than SS at the time.  The other AAC rifles cans I priced locally were all cheaper, and no additional form 3 wait, and no transfer fee.  On the recent deals that included a $99 spectre, those rifles cans were all $100 or so cheaper from Grab-a-gun.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Actually, you still need to shop around.  I got a Ti-RANT 9 from Quiet Riot for $349 when SS was still selling them for ~500+ until they began price matching...  
View Quote

Yup and QRF says there are more inbound hopefully in time for Black Friday!
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Great idea for a thread!  Hopefully the deals continue.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Tarheel State Firearms, which is near Charlotte, NC has Silencerco Warlock II's for $199.  If you are a North Carolina resident they will ship the Suppressor directly to your door USPS (7 days after Form 4 clears).  Shipping is a flat rate of around $8 if I remember correctly.  Checkout on the website if you want one, then contact them.  If you are wanting to use a trust use the contact form on the website and request one and they will send you a template for free.  They are a excellent dealer with great communication.

http://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=24_59&product_id=141
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm looking for either another Mini4, or a Titanium lightweight and short 5.56 can....with the preference being the Mini4.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Tarheel State Firearms.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I used their price on the ThunderBeast 30pss to get SS to price match for me and the one time I called THSF they had great customer service.  It does look like they are still trying to clear out the can i used for price match, it's $599 if anyone is looking for a stubby 300aac can. (SS price $658 and is OOS.)

That being said I'm not sure its really a deal from the perspective of the OP, but if his shipping is $8 flat I suppose it is a way to get SS to price match and save a few bucks.
Quoted:
.... Say a minimum of $100 off what you could buy one from SS/CA online. ...

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I used their price on the ThunderBeast 30pss to get SS to price match for me and the one time I called THSF they had great customer service.  It does look like they are still trying to clear out the can i used for price match, it's $599 if anyone is looking for a stubby 300aac can. (SS price $658 and is OOS.)

That being said I'm not sure its really a deal from the perspective of the OP, but if his shipping is $8 flat I suppose it is a way to get SS to price match and save a few bucks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
.... Say a minimum of $100 off what you could buy one from SS/CA online. ...

Why do through the trouble to price match when you can just buy from Tarheel and get great personalized service the entire way through the process.  To each there own, I'd pay a little more to get it from them over SS.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll definitely pipe in and vouch for Scott @ THSF. Full disclosure, he's about 30 minutes from my house and I've bought 7 of my last 8 cans from him. Customer service and communication is top notch, and I don't have to wait for Form 3 transfers.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Tarheel State Firearms, which is near Charlotte, NC has Silencerco Warlock II's for $199.  If you are a North Carolina resident they will ship the Suppressor directly to your door USPS (7 days after Form 4 clears).  Shipping is a flat rate of around $8 if I remember correctly.  Checkout on the website if you want one, then contact them.  If you are wanting to use a trust use the contact form on the website and request one and they will send you a template for free.  They are a excellent dealer with great communication.

http://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=24_59&product_id=141
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#31]

They also have acc pilot 2 for $179, and the 762sd & 556sd are also very cheap but didn't take a Photo
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#32]
^^ nice find ^^

Thanks for sharing...happen to remember the price on the SDs?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Nope sorry. Call them though they are open until 6et.

I do remember they were cheaper than anywhere else I had seen by a long ways.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'm looking for either another Mini4, or a Titanium lightweight and short 5.56 can....with the preference being the Mini4.
View Quote
I want the Mini also, would love a sale

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/xok6pxm.jpg

They also have acc pilot 2 for $179, and the 762sd & 556sd are also very cheap but didn't take a Photo
View Quote
They also had those prices before anyone else I've seen.  I bought one in June.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1  I currently have 8 cans of various types pending with Tar Hell State Firearms.  Scott is a baller, shot caller most definitely.  He keeps you in the know as to whats happening each time something changes with your process
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:47:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Scott is a great dude as well.  I've bought three cans from him even though I live three hours away.  Professional, helpful, great communication and not pushy at all.  All around great customer experience.  I guess most wives never meet him...but mine did at a demo fun shoot recently. She joked before hand about how much money he's cost us so far in her eyes, lol.  Afterwards on the way home I said, "So what I'd you think of Scott?".  She said, "He's not what I expected - at all.  I'm not sure what I expected, but not him.  He's a really nice guy and I'm glad you're doing business with him."
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We've had a couple long running threads about deals on cans. The Evo 9 from SS and Ti-rant 9 from QRF are the two that come to mind, as well as the $99 Spectre II from SS and BOGO AAC cans from CA.

I think we should just keep this thread open for anybody to post deals. Say a minimum of $100 off what you could buy one from SS/CA online. If you find a deal, let us know. Black Friday may give us several to post up.

(Personally, I'm looking for a screaming deal on a 40Osprey...so let me know if you find one )
View Quote

Off topic, but I'd go with the 45 Osprey since it is the same size as the 40 and will allow you to shoot 45, 10mm, 40, 300 BlkOut and, 9mm.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Done.  Looking forward to what you have available.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Done. Don't let me down, I'm literally 6 miles from Silencershop's storefront and you have my attention.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm hoping Osprey's are going to be included on the holiday sale.

Looking for a couple 45 suppressors and a tirant 9mm.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:43:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/xok6pxm.jpg

View Quote

I could go for a couple of those Pilots is they're still available.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Off topic, but I'd go with the 45 Osprey since it is the same size as the 40 and will allow you to shoot 45, 10mm, 40, 300 BlkOut and, 9mm.
View Quote

Between pending and approved, I already have the 45Osprey, 9Osprey, Octane 45 and Octane 9. That's why I want a screaming deal on the 40Osprey, because I don't need one, but want one. Same length and weight as the 45 version, but the tighter bore will be quieter with my .40 hosts.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So how does this work? If I live in MO, can I get this can without ever visiting the shop in NC? If so, tell me more. My local class 3 dealer sells at msrp and won't accept items he stocks in his store.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So how does this work? If I live in MO, can I get this can without ever visiting the shop in NC? If so, tell me more. My local class 3 dealer sells at msrp and won't accept items he stocks in his store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You buy it from them and they ship it via form 3 to your local class III dealer to pick up (you'll obviously still wait for the form 4, the transfer process adds a form 3). It'll add a little bit of time with the form 3 but if the money is worth it, it'd be better financially. If your dealer charges MSRP, I wouldn't be surprised if they charged a lot for the transfer fee (to receive your can)...check that first.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

No different than buying from any of the other big online retailers. You buy it, it gets transferred to your local dealer on a Form 3 (no $200 tax). You then work with your local dealer to file the Form 4. May or may not be able to do that before the F3 is approved. You won't have to pay state sales tax since you're buying it in NC, but you most likely will pay your local dealer a transfer fee (typically $50-$100) to handle the paperwork and store the suppressor until approval.

You can order online from Tar Heel, or just call Scott and he'll help you. (The number on his site is a mobile number, so you can even text if you prefer).

I do know when I talked to him last night (we talk/text several times a week) he only had 3 left at that price...started with 16 sometime last week.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hit! I need a Mini-4 and a .45 can.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#49]
best thread of 2014
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Got this email today:

We have the Silencerco Salvo 12 for just $1029.00 . Pick one up today to complete your suppressor collection. Just 4 units left at this price.

Tar Heel State Firearms LLC
View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top