Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 9:23:31 PM EDT
Any reviews? About to pull the trigger on one

I have a .308 M2 which works great but a little big for my 10.5 blackout, I'll put that one on my bolt actions

Haven't heard much on this one but specs look awesome
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I like my LT enough that I bought a ULT last month. Finally went Pending 10/22 (along with 5 other cans).
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You use your LT on 556?
Happy with its performance? Compared to 556 cans you own?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like my LT thus far.  Love it on my .blk and LR 308.  On 5.56 it is nice as well, but I will probably get a dedicated 5.56 can in the future
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You use your LT on 556?
Happy with its performance?
Compared to 556 cans you own?
View Quote

Yes.
Yes.
Only 556 can I've bought is a Saker, and it just was one of the other 5 that went pending 10/22, so I can't compare.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to hear the positive reviews.
I'm really thinking about getting the Ti 7.62, but I keep getting told "don't fall for the Ti thing".
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I've really enjoyed my Ti. It's a great can, and very light. The big restriction is to not use it for a lot of FA.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've really enjoyed my Ti. It's a great can, and very light. The big restriction is to not use it for a lot of FA.
View Quote

I have what amounts to a ult (made by a local c2 but very similar size and weight and uses yhm mounts). It's a great can and does about 2 - 3 mags on auto before needing a rest.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered an ULT 7.62 and a Sparrow today. So, I'll leave some feed back in about 6 months!
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:12:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have what amounts to a ult (made by a local c2 but very similar size and weight and uses yhm mounts). It's a great can and does about 2 - 3 mags on auto before needing a rest.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Officially YHM says not more than 60 rds full auto without a cool down break. I've kept to that, and mine had held up no problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top