Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 6:52:01 PM EDT
I love my Sparrow, and the first round pop is not bad really.

BUT, I just picked up my Octane 9mm can, since I can disassemble it I put it on the Ruger 22/45. No first round pop, and the following rounds are quieter than the Sparrow.

BTW it is great on the CORE also.

Damn cans are killing me, truly addicted.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got 22/45 lite at gm and a sparrow at eagle on tue

and have shot it twice, the 2nd time with sub ammo,
barley and frp well balanced too

Also got my saker 762 tonight and it's very quite with
300blot sub.  Can't wait to shoot outside
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:03:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

BUT, I just picked up my Octane 9mm can, since I can disassemble it I put it on the Ruger 22/45. No first round pop, and the following rounds are quieter than the Sparrow.

View Quote

I got a Octane 9 as well but I don't own a .22 anything.  I was narrowing it down to either a Ruger 22/45 lite or Walther P22.  Do you have pictures of the can on your Ruger that you can post?  Perhaps a video or so?  I can't seem to find this combo on youtube anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I got a Octane 9 as well but I don't own a .22 anything.  I was narrowing it down to either a Ruger 22/45 lite or Walther P22.  Do you have pictures of the can on your Ruger that you can post?  Perhaps a video or so?  I can't seem to find this combo on youtube anywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get the Ruger.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I used a Tirant .45 on a Ruger 22/45 for a year before getting an Element2.  BIG MISTAKE.  Unlike the baffles, the Nielson Device/blast chamber was extremely difficult to clean so that the can would function properly on my .45.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not have a electronic photo hosting thing set up, but if you PM me a cell Phone number I can send a pic of that. Technology also is killing me.

Not sure but as I recall many have not been happy with the P22. Do a search and confirm this either way.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Latest addition
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top