Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2014 8:26:36 PM EDT
The FNX-45 looks like it makes a great host for a suppressor.  I was looking around the internet today to see if it comes in 9mm, but it looks like it does not.  Any word on whether this is in the works?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Its only 45 right?  That being said.....get a glock 17, some 32 rnd mags, a threaded barrel, and some tall sights.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I've shot .45 suppressed pistols and was unimpressed (I still want a fatmac with original two stage can, but thats F/A so not really applicable). Having said that, the FNX tactical with red dot and Tirant 45 was an exception and I actually liked that setup a lot.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I would buy an FNX-9.  A little smaller and quieter would be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top