BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just got an email saying back in stck from SS. Maybe the haven't updated their system.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not in stock from what I can see. Anyone able to order one yet?

I just got an email saying back in stck from SS. Maybe the haven't updated their system.

I received the same email but when I went to the website via the link in the email is says "join waitlist"
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not in stock from what I can see. Anyone able to order one yet?

Same here.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
New Choke Kit

And Rod Kit

listed on SS's website
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
New Choke Kit

And Rod Kit

listed on SS's website
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought mine , 1400 with Choke kit. If your on the waiting list.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you call? or through website?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What about the rods?  Not included in price also?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looking at the description of the rod kit, the 12" rods come with it. If you want to run it shorter, you must pay to play.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Looking at the description of the rod kit, the 12" rods come with it. If you want to run it shorter, you must pay to play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and pay we shall
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I called in and made the purchase. Spare rod kits are 40.00.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thought i read at one time the package deal would include chokes and rods for a one shot, buy once, do it all kit.  Maybe i was dreaming...
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thought i read at one time the package deal would include chokes and rods for a one shot, buy once, do it all kit.  Maybe i was dreaming...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The kit comes with the modular can that can be shot at 6", 8", 10" and 12". This is the first time I've read anything about rods needing to be purchased. I incorrectly assumed the rods were part of the suppressor modules.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pretty sure you buy it as a 12" suppressor and then buy the rods to go shorter.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure you buy it as a 12" suppressor and then buy the rods to go shorter.
View Quote

Yes. That's exactly what the description of the rod kits says. It just wasn't anything I've seen discussed here before. Buying other chokes, yes. Modularity of length, yes. Having to buy rods for that to work...first time that's been mentioned.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Bought mine today via Silencer Shop Direct. $1705 total, includes choke kit, 6" rod kit, $200 ATF tax and dealer transfer. They are running a Special Deal right now with the choke kit for free. You have to call to order til Monday I believe.
My most expensive can purchase to date and I still need to send my SBS barrel out to get bored/threaded. I hope it's worth it in the end.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes. That's exactly what the description of the rod kits says. It just wasn't anything I've seen discussed here before. Buying other chokes, yes. Modularity of length, yes. Having to buy rods for that to work...first time that's been mentioned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread, end of page 3, post by CapitolArmory.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The one in the middle really want a suppressor and a drum. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/gunz213/null_zps41d05a65.jpg
View Quote

What is that shotgun on the bottom?

I wanty that exact setup.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Got mine ordered up from SilencerShop yesterday... $1395 with a choke kit included...I was surprised at how high my S/N was though being from the first batch.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

SN: ranges can start anywhere. We have variances that start on initial runs as XXX010001 and the likes.

Although I am sure they are selling a ton of these! I want one for sure.
View Quote

Ordered mine yesterday from Silencer Shop as well.  They said they will get their first batch of 350 Salvo-12's around September 1, and will be exclusive distributors for next 2 months.

--Gene
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
ATF cashed check 9/22/2014
My host awaits-

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My host awaits-
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn73/AKSU_album/imagejpg1_zps7ccb2d67.jpg
View Quote

Oh lawd....I just got a chubby thinking about the end result. Please post pics when she's all together.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:37:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Have you gotten your ship email from SilencerShop yet?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Who did that thread job? I need to get my 870 SBS threaded for chokes, my salvo 12 hasn't even got to my dealer yet but I want to demo it when it does.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, got an email about the check being cashed though.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Who did that thread job? I need to get my 870 SBS threaded for chokes, my salvo 12 hasn't even got to my dealer yet but I want to demo it when it does.
View Quote

Rose Action Sports aka Guncat here
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My host awaits-
View Quote

Gorgeous build! 12.5" or 14"? I'm new to the sbs world. Thinking of building an 870 sbs as a host for the pending salvo.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Gorgeous build! 12.5" or 14"? I'm new to the sbs world. Thinking of building an 870 sbs as a host for the pending salvo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My host awaits-

12.5"

My Salvo 12 shipped today from SSD. Conjugal visit coming soon.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Got to check out my Salvo 12 today. It actually feels light compared to the size of it in your hand.

I'm also a little disappointed that my choke and rod kits haven't shipped yet. I'm ready to try it out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Good to hear!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Put some rounds the Salvo 12 a couple of weeks ago. Was not impressed. Why suppress a gun that you can already fire without hearing protection?

And definitely don't mount it on a semi-auto.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Put some rounds the Salvo 12 a couple of weeks ago. Was not impressed. Why suppress a gun that you can already fire without hearing protection?

View Quote

You shoot shotguns without hearing protection Why not on a semi?? Would be nice if you went into some more detail.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you are going to post criticism, especially when it is contrary to a good deal of positive experience already shared, please provide details for said criticisms.

What about a semi auto shotgun?

Since I can already fire any and all of my firearm without hearing protection, why suppress anything.

We got our first order at work.

My biggest concern was the stated weight, the Salvo 12 is not the ancor I had feared.

It is still huge.

Look forward to trying out our demo.

Just need some choke tubes.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You shoot shotguns without hearing protection Why not on a semi?? Would be nice if you went into some more detail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Enjoy your tinnitus...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:14:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can't post stuff like that without explaining yourself unless you're just trolling.  Please enlighten me.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top