Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2014 10:49:58 AM EDT
I have one coming from an EVO and thinking hard about a tirant 45. So I was wondering if I could use those 2 rebates toward a element2? Be awesome if I could.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
since it can only be used on their website, and they dont sell cans on their site, pretty sure that's a negative
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#2]
However they have a nice SBR on their site...that's what I'm shooting for.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I was looking on my phone and I seen the cans and prices so I thought a guy might. Oh well I find something to spend it on.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. I was looking on my phone and I seen the cans and prices so I thought a guy might. Oh well I find something to spend it on.
View Quote

Buy mounts or PMags, and sell them for cost. Ta-da...cash for cans!
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
since it can only be used on their website, and they dont sell cans on their site, pretty sure that's a negative
View Quote

Spot on.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Bad thing is I'm kinda a mag whore. If I get more mags I'll just keep them. I got 3 cans in jail and at least 3 more I want. This habit ain't cheap
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]
He'll I can't even find mags on their site. But that 9" 300 barrel is tempting:)
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#8]
When I bought my two suppressors the dude at my LGS told me that the rebates cannot be used for anything serialized.  Don't know if there is any truth to that.  I'll probably put my towards another 300 upper.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:03:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When I bought my two suppressors the dude at my LGS told me that the rebates cannot be used for anything serialized.  Don't know if there is any truth to that.  I'll probably put my towards another 300 upper.
View Quote

That's because it's the truth.  The rebate form and the rebate site both state clearly that the rebate coupon can only be used on the website.   They don't sell anything serialized on the website.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone know of anyone that's actually received their rebate? I'm sitting on close to 4 months.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone know of anyone that's actually received their rebate? I'm sitting on close to 4 months.
View Quote

The rebate didn't start until the middle of April.  It hasn't even been active for four months.  

The rebate company (AAC like most other companies uses a rebate clearing house) can be reached at 1-800-953-3098.  Or their site is below.

http://aac.rebateaccess.com
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you already been approved your purchase?  I am sure they dont want people to get free $200, then not be able to get the suppressor and have to refund purchase.

I heard they didnt start passing out UPC codes on purchases until July 5th.  Deadline to send in is 8-2015.  "2104 Damn the Man"
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Have you already been approved your purchase?  I am sure they dont want people to get free $200, then not be able to get the suppressor and have to refund purchase.

I heard they didnt start passing out UPC codes on purchases until July 5th.  Deadline to send in is 8-2015.  "2104 Damn the Man"
View Quote

They've actually extended the rebate offer.  It was originally until July, but now it is good until 9/30/14.  The postmark date has also been extended.

This offer runs from 04/12/2014 until 09/30/2014. Print and mail all required documentation to the address listed on the rebate form. Submissions must be postmarked by 11/01/2015. P.O. boxes are not allowed for this offer, unless required by state law.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#14]
So we need to wait to have the suppressor in hand before we mail in the rebate?
I have all the required info and had the dealer take a copy of the UPC.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have all the required info and had the dealer take a copy of the UPC.
View Quote

You may call 1-800-953-3098 and see if you can use a copy of the UPC.  The rebate form says original UPC from box.  It also says original cash register receipt....but I only have internet receipt.  I was told the email receipt from the shop would work....but that was from the shop not rebate center.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#16]
The down side to only being able to use the rebate on their site is....MSRP.. While some of the prices may compare well to SS, still steep on some. Also says the 9" upper is not for sale.

If they had a 10.5 upper in 5.56, then I would be on board.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought a 762-SDN-6 from Silencer Shop last year, when their $100 rebate was going.  Once the F3 cleared, SS sent me the filled-out rebate form and a scanned UPC.  They worked--I got the rebate before I had the can in hand.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The down side to only being able to use the rebate on their site is....MSRP.. While some of the prices may compare well to SS, still steep on some. Also says the 9" upper is not for sale.

If they had a 10.5 upper in 5.56, then I would be on board.
View Quote

Yeah. I can't BELIEVE that the manufacturer of the product is selling at MSRP. I mean Jeez.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top