Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks BigWaylon, I appreciate the reply

To the group:  Who has had a Form 1 Can disapproved for lack of drawings or tech data?? What was the minimum technical info they wanted? I'm planning a FP or VSR baffled build with a Ti tube and endcaps.in a .40 cal size that I intend to use for 9mm, 40 SW, .22LR and maybe 300 BLK. Already have a YHM commercial can in 7.62 for the high powered stuff.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]

To the group:  Who has had a Form 1 Can disapproved for lack of drawings or tech data?? What was the minimum technical info they wanted? I'm planning a FP or VSR baffled build with a Ti tube and endcaps.in a .40 cal size that I intend to use for 9mm, 40 SW, .22LR and maybe 300 BLK. Already have a YHM commercial can in 7.62 for the high powered stuff.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By n64456:

Thanks
View Quote

I would like to know this as well.   Did a sbr form one that was approved and now waiting on a spec war at the dealer so I figured I'd start a form 1 for a can build
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Patchgunner:
I would like to know this as well.   Did a sbr form one that was approved and now waiting on a spec war at the dealer so I figured I'd start a form 1 for a can build
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By n64456:

Thanks

I just attach a one sentence MS Word document that says "This silencer in being made to enhance the collection of XYZ Trust"...

Link Posted: 9/11/2015 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally approved!!!  Submitted 5/1, Pending research on 5/17, and finalized 9/10.  My 1st Form 1 for a suppressor. I got the e-mail.

This was using the All lawful purposes reason.  No drawings submitted.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm having trouble with eforms. Try and submit a form 1 since Saturday and all I'm getting is an error message when I click to pay
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jparish62:
I'm having trouble with eforms. Try and submit a form 1 since Saturday and all I'm getting is an error message when I click to pay
View Quote

Try a different browser.    Try google chrome if you haven't already
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

I've done Firefox and Chrome. Still getting the same error message. I know the popups are being allowed since the message is in a pop up.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#9]

I've done Firefox and Chrome. Still getting the same error message. I know the popups are being allowed since the message is in a pop up.....
View All Quotes

Hm try safari
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Hm try safari
View All Quotes

Hm try safari

Got it to work on chrome today. I had emailed them and they said they've been having issues with it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I submitted my first eform for a SBR 9MM today but I made a mistake.

Next to caliber I entered 9

Next to unit of measure I put inches.

Will this cause the application to be rejected?

Can I correct the mistake?

Thank You
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:08:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#12]
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a question. I've done a couple e file form 1's but this time I made a mistake.

I uploaded my trust documents on the line items upload. I thought I deleted them and then uploaded the trust documents where you are supposed to.

I submitted the form 1. If a view the submitted form, it still has my trust documents uploaded in both sections.

Will this be a problem?

I know you can upload files after submitting but can I try to delete the files in the line items part again? Or just let it be?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By central:

I have a question. I've done a couple e file form 1's but this time I made a mistake.

I uploaded my trust documents on the line items upload. I thought I deleted them and then uploaded the trust documents where you are supposed to.

I submitted the form 1. If a view the submitted form, it still has my trust documents uploaded in both sections.

Will this be a problem?

I know you can upload files after submitting but can I try to delete the files in the line items part again? Or just let it be?

Thanks
View Quote
Just let it ride. An extra copy shouldn't hurt anything.

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:
Added this note today, just below the screenshot of where you fill out the Licensee/Permittee info:

ETA 1/21/16: This is not new information, I've just never taken the time to add a note until now. There is a known defect in eForms that when you enter your ZIP, you sometimes cannot choose your correct county. This is mainly in situations where the ZIP spans multiple counties. It's a non-issue as far as approvals go. Simply enter your ZIP, select the City, then take whatever County it gives you. Many users have questioned the ATF on this issue, and here's one of the responses:

We are aware of the glitch regarding the county and do not have the funding to address at the present time. Submit with the incorrect county and this will not impact the processing of the application in this instance.
View Quote

First, thank you taking the time to do this as I know it had to be very time consuming.  Submitted my first Form 1 today and guide helped me big time.

I experienced a very similar error.  If I entered my zip code, NO city would be in the drop down menu to select from.  Of course, the system doesn't allow you manually type in the city so I couldn't select a city for my zip code.  I found a way to "fix" this (at least it worked for me).  First, I entered the zip code of neighboring city.  The system recognized that zip code and the corresponding city showed up in the drop down menu.  Then, while the city for the that zip code was still in the drop down menu, I went back and entered the "correct" code (i.e. the zip code of my residence).   As soon as I entered "correct" zip code, the drop down menu changed and it had my city listed.  I selected the my city and  was G2G.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 1:28:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigWaylon] [#17]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#18]
opened new thread
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top