Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2013 4:00:24 PM EDT
Mike Pappas left Silencerco.  He was one of the founders.  Great guy. I wish him the best.

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/gearscout/2013/11/27/mike-pappas-fired-from-silencerco/

Link Posted: 11/27/2013 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mike Pappas left Silencerco.  He was one of the founders.  Great guy. I wish him the best.

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/gearscout/2013/11/27/mike-pappas-fired-from-silencerco/

View Quote

He didn't leave, he still is keeping his ownership, he is just no longer an employee.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Talked with him today and the other week. He is at one of my favorite gun shops now didn't want to say anything until it was public knowledge. His new title is: Junior Assistant Shift Leader

Link Posted: 11/27/2013 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]

I know the Gun Vault has worked with SilencerCo in the past with some fire arm's stuff in some of SilencerCo's videos they use LRP ( long range precision) witch is the gun vaults SOT. They build some killer guns had them build a few for me.

Link Posted: 11/27/2013 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He didn't leave, he still is keeping his ownership, he is just no longer an employee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's agree to disagree.  LOL. He is no longer an employee. No longer in management. But yes, he is still an owner.

Glas he landed at the gun vault.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Early retirement I guess. No longer working but still getting paid LOLZ
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Lohe; tell us more about the pics!  The camo jobs are sick!
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lohe; tell us more about the pics!  The camo jobs are sick!
View Quote

My 3gun rifle is the black one and the highland camo is going to be a 300blk sbr with a spec war can.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Mike was the face of customer service!!
Hope someone else steps up..
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 2:47:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mike was the face of customer service!!
Hope someone else steps up..
View Quote

This X1000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top