Site Notices
9/18/2014 11:03:27 AM
Author
Smartass Cracker
NRA
Posted: 3/4/2013 4:08:37 PM
where the fuck do you find one??!

or do they come with the MAAD mount?

i've got some on order, along with MAAD mounts but i can't find any information anywhere on whether or not i have to buy the trifecta flash suppressor mount seperately and if so where

SPECTRE
This is the new participation trophy arfcom, not the old wild west arfcom
Jarhead_22
When TexRdnec is the voice of moderation, you know you have swerved over the double yellow line and are headed into oncoming traffic
ShadowAngel
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/4/2013 4:22:17 PM
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
where the fuck do you find one??!

or do they come with the MAAD mount?

i've got some on order, along with MAAD mounts but i can't find any information anywhere on whether or not i have to buy the trifecta flash suppressor mount seperately and if so where

I think one comes with the Saker, from what I read.
The power to cause pain is the only power that matters,the power to kill and destroy,because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can,and nothing and no one will ever save you.
Andrew_Silencerco
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/4/2013 5:41:38 PM
The Trifecta mount for the Saker comes with 1 Trifecta Flash Hider. We don't currently have additional Trifecta Flash Hiders available for individual sale.
TexRdnec
Smartass Cracker
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/4/2013 5:48:52 PM
Originally Posted By Andrew_Silencerco:
The Trifecta mount for the Saker comes with 1 Trifecta Flash Hider. We don't currently have additional Trifecta Flash Hiders available for individual sale.

Excellent!

Thanks for the response

SPECTRE
Jarhead_22
When TexRdnec is the voice of moderation, you know you have swerved over the double yellow line and are headed into oncoming traffic
Scanman
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/4/2013 7:51:05 PM
When will they be be individual sale? Is there a brake planned?
dana
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/4/2013 11:01:26 PM
oddly enough i had a Saker in my hands yesterday but it didnt have the mount or flash hider with it. The dealer said they didnt have any info about when trifecta mounts or flash hiders will be available. Do you know when they will be available or what they will cost?
TexRdnec
Smartass Cracker
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/5/2013 8:57:44 AM
saw that one coming

should have ordered some spares when they were in stock but luckily i do have mounts ordered for all the sakers on order
SPECTRE
Jarhead_22
graysonp
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/5/2013 9:54:34 AM
Originally Posted By dana:
oddly enough i had a Saker in my hands yesterday but it didnt have the mount or flash hider with it. The dealer said they didnt have any info about when trifecta mounts or flash hiders will be available. Do you know when they will be available or what they will cost?

From what I can tell, Silencerco sells them to dealers separately, but the MSRP they set includes the mount. It's up to the dealer to decide whether or not they want to price it as a suppressor only, or the suppressor and the mount.
Andrew_Silencerco
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/5/2013 1:42:56 PM
saw that one coming

should have ordered some spares when they were in stock but luckily i do have mounts ordered for all the Sakers on order

The new ASR and Trifecta flash hiders or mounts have never been available for individual sale.

There will be a break in the very near future.

We are currently prioritizing all of the produced Trifecta flash hiders to go out with the mounts and hoping to get caught up near the end of the month. At that point we can start filling wholesalers and dealer orders for additional hiders.

The fastest way to get additional hiders will be to place an order through your dealer. We will only list them on our web store once the existing orders are filled.
TexRdnec
Smartass Cracker
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/5/2013 1:58:33 PM
saw that one coming

should have ordered some spares when they were in stock but luckily i do have mounts ordered for all the Sakers on order

The new ASR and Trifecta flash hiders or mounts have never been available for individual sale.

We are currently prioritizing all of the produced Trifecta flash hiders to go out with the mounts and hoping to get caught up near the end of the month. At that point we can start filling wholesalers and dealer orders for additional hiders.

The fastest way to get additional hiders will be to place an order through your dealer. We will only list them on our web store once the existing orders are filled.

i was talking about acusport

selling the mounts/hiders seperately from the suppressor on a hot product i figured there would be a disconnect and mounts would be harder to come by than the suppressor

like at acusport and at dana's dealer, sakers in stock but no mounts for them

SPECTRE
Jarhead_22
3DGE
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/5/2013 7:36:13 PM
saw that one coming

i was talking about acusport

selling the mounts/hiders seperately from the suppressor on a hot product i figured there would be a disconnect and mounts would be harder to come by than the suppressor

like at acusport and at dana's dealer, sakers in stock but no mounts for them

Smart tactic to get the product to the customer faster. While everyone is waiting with the product being held hostage by the ATF, Silencerco and dealers can take the time to get what mounts the customer wants on their shelves.
boomer444
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/6/2013 9:40:02 AM
FYI I saw some Saker trifecta mounts for sale on gunbroker this morning. Price seems right as well.
Starcraftmlg
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/6/2013 2:00:29 PM
Does anyone know if Silencerco is selling the 51T mount end? I know the saker comes standard with the trifecta mount end and the trifecta flash hider...
graysonp
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/6/2013 2:41:45 PM
Originally Posted By Starcraftmlg:
Does anyone know if Silencerco is selling the 51T mount end? I know the saker comes standard with the trifecta mount end and the trifecta flash hider...

Acusport has them listed already, but none in stock.
Starcraftmlg
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/6/2013 9:23:17 PM
Originally Posted By graysonp:
Originally Posted By Starcraftmlg:

Acusport has them listed already, but none in stock.

I was told Silencerco will start selling on their website to individuals. Right now only dealers can order from silencerco
TexRdnec
Smartass Cracker
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/20/2013 6:30:02 PM
acusport has been listing silencerco offerings today

currently have 100+ individual saker flash suppressor mounts
SPECTRE
Jarhead_22
graysonp
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/21/2013 11:36:00 AM
acusport has been listing silencerco offerings today
currently have 100+ individual saker flash suppressor mounts

They're gone already. I caught 6 before they disappeared. I got some 5.56 51T Blackout flash hiders too the other day, they were gone in about 2 minutes from when they first popped up.
Clarkep32
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/27/2013 12:33:33 AM
saw that one coming

I Just bought a saker from my dealer but he said the trifecta mount was on back order. Any clue on when that might come in? Im ready to shoot it!