Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2011 5:12:16 AM EDT
Has anyone used the AAC 762-SDN6 on a full size 7.62 Rifle? If so how was the performance? Please post you opinions.

I was also looking for videos of this suppressor mounted on a 7.62 rifle but I could not find any. If you know of any please post.

Thank You,

Dane
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Dane, what is your definition of "full size?"  I run an N6 on a 18" BBL Savage 10 action and a 20" MA-TEN.  I also run it on a 9" Blackout.  It does a good job on all of these platforms.  I have an M4-2K, but for fun I will attach it to my 5.56 rifles.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 10:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dane, what is your definition of "full size?"  I run an N6 on a 18" BBL Savage 10 action and a 20" MA-TEN.  I also run it on a 9" Blackout.  It does a good job on all of these platforms.  I have an M4-2K, but for fun I will attach it to my 5.56 rifles.

20"-24" barrel
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have tested them, they are quite nice on a 20" bolt gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2011 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the guys from AAC told me that their pretty much even at 16" the -6 is quieter on 16" and less, where the stanadard 762SD is better for 16" over, that said it wont hurt it to go on a longer barrel, as it wont hurt the SD to go on a shorter rifle, it just boild swon to performance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top