Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 1/21/2002 2:33:35 PM EDT
I've been playing Halo for the Xbox and later in the game you get a shotgun.. and when you reload the guy loads the shells into the top of the shotgun. Anyone ever seen a shotgun like this? Or is it jus fantasy? I think it would be pretty cool to have a shotty like this. *email's remington,mossberg,benelli, and browning* heheh
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:40:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:50:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2002 2:50:50 PM EDT by Gloftoe]

Originally Posted By ILove2Shoot:
there is a shotgun out there that has the mag tubes above the barrel, it has dual mag tubes on it. I have the link somewhere, will look for it. Maybe someone else will get the link up be fore me

Neostead Pump Action Shotgun
12+1 12ga
users.iafrica.com/n/nj/njj741t/
I want one dammit.

-Gloftoe
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:53:23 PM EDT
You should be able to get a Neostead soon, since it's pump action and meets the minimum length requirments it should be a go once it's in production
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:03:30 PM EDT
I'd love to believe that. Something tells me that it'll be banned from import because it's so "evil"

-Gloftoe
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:30:01 PM EDT
Vermilion, read the Halo spec sheet. The weapon is a 8 gauge.

By the way, the assualt rifle is a HK. Watch the reload, you will see the HK cock and slap.

Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:09:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gloftoe:

Originally Posted By ILove2Shoot:
there is a shotgun out there that has the mag tubes above the barrel, it has dual mag tubes on it. I have the link somewhere, will look for it. Maybe someone else will get the link up be fore me

Neostead Pump Action Shotgun
12+1 12ga
users.iafrica.com/n/nj/njj741t/
I want one dammit.

-Gloftoe

That thing looks like a RAY-GUN!
Top Top