Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 1/19/2002 8:00:18 AM EDT
Saw a sweet little Kimber Ultra CDP for possible concealed carry. Does anyone have advice or experience with this handgun? Thanks (already checked the handgun boards...)
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:47:58 AM EDT
Pro CDP- Fantastic trigger, very accurate , lightwieght , .45 power, it dont get any better. Gene
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:51:06 AM EDT
Hands - your hands. How big ?

All I'm saying is hold one. I wanted one but my big ugly hands just didn't fit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:45:30 AM EDT
I have an Ultra CDP and I love it. Amazingly accurate for such a short barrel. I carry mine in a Blade-Tech IWB, and can hardly tell that it's there. I have pretty big hands, and I solved that problem by buying some Wilson Combat mags with the black bumpers on the bottom. Gives my little finger something to rest on.

SeMPer Fi
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:50:06 AM EDT
i really like my wifes standard ultra carry, and just couldnt justify the extra $$$ for the cdp. most of the reliability concerns haw been with the ultra cdp, although i wonder how much of that is due to the fact that it is likely their best seller. a blued ultra carry goes for about 625$ and as far as i remember the cdp's were in the 900$'s
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:53:35 AM EDT
also in my experience, if your body will allow the concealment, go for the compact size because its significantly more accurate
Top Top