Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2002 2:28:31 PM EDT
I've decided to put one of those PSG-1 style grips on my Bushmaster for awhile to see how I like it.  When I remove/install a grip, is there anything funky to look out for as far as the safety detent spring and selector lever detent are concerned?  I'm assuming that, as long as I don't lose them, they come out and go back in without any extreme measures such as sacrificing a goat.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You are right.  Just don't lose them and make sure you put them back in the same way they came out.  Let us know what you think of the grip.

SB
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Marvl. If you don't sacrificing the goat, the grip will never feel right!!!!   Also, Don't forget to chant, and wear the big head dress.  The short ceremony only works when you change out the flash suppresor, but you still have to use a chicken or larger.

P.S. use a little grease to hold the pin in the receiver and the spring in the grip.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, got it, and the goat is still alive.  Here's the final result.  Gun behind AR is a Garand I intend to redo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top