Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2002 7:02:08 PM EDT
they have had the lowest price for the bushmaster that I am looking for so far. I am wondering how is there service. how reliable are they. from there website they look like a great company, but you guys oppinions are always a valued weapon in my arsenal so I just thought I would check first.

thanks ahead of time
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I am happy with my purchases from there.  Bought two rifles.  Would definitely buy again.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought several rifles as well as cases of ammo from them   No problems at all.  Friendly service.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]
No problems here...10 G3 mags and a Hensoldt scope...all came quickly and as advertised.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought my Gordon Tech SLR100H from them.  Everything was fine except that I didn't get a receipt from them.  Call them back about a month or so later for the receipt, but seems like they had record keeping problem, because they couldn't pull up my info from my name or my ffl's name.  I had to give them the exact purchase date and stuff.  Anyway, I still don't have a receipt for my AK.  Other than this little problem they seem okay.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a SAR-1 from them. The front sight was slightly bent, but from what I hear that's a widespread problem with Sar-1's.
Gun came quickly with no hassle.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:48:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Aim is about 20 miles from me and they are great people to deal with.

Usually will bend-over backwards to make sure you are satisfied.

It's kinda funny. I just so happened to be there buying some ammo the morning of the Sept. 11th attacks. The first had just happened and the owner asked me into his office to see what had just happened on the TV he has. As soon as I walked in, I saw the second plunge into the trade center...

Then every phone in the house lit-up and they were so busy taking orders for ammo, the gal that does the secretary type work there had to wait on me.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:00:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I've bought a few rifles and lots of ammo from them. Never had any problems. Always enjoyed dealing with them.

And they do have good prices on Bushmasters.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:16:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought a rifle, an FAL reciever, and ammo from them all on separate occasions. Fast reliable service, a first class outfit. They also have an excellent reputation for service after the sale.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#9]
They're great people.  I've bought quite a few rifles & alot of ammo from them.  It's about 1 1/2 hours from me so I save up & make the trip 2 or 3 times a year.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Good company to do any sort of business with.
I use them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#11]
ditto, case of IMI and Hirtenberger .308, everything fine.

Bill
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh...also ordered a SAR2 from them at a great price.  I love it
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 8:35:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Order ammo from them and always receive good service.

Tim
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#14]
GOOD PEOPLE - They bent over backwards trying to track / replace 50rnds of .303Brit that was lost by the shipping company. It was only two boxes of surplus but they treated me as if I had ordered $20,000 worth of ammo. I've also ordered a Makarov and several rifles through them and everything arrived properly packaged and exactly as advertised. I wouldn't hesistate to recommend them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Bought several handguns from them and would do so again.  They seem to grade accurately, some would say conservatively.

Good prices too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:20:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I was very pleased with the service I recieved from them.  I ordered a Sar-1 this summer and when I went to pick it up, there were no defects with it.  The guy on the phone seemed real friendly when I placed my order.  I would definately order from them again.

[edited to fix grammar]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#17]
sounds like we got a winner. from the amount of great reviews that you guy have provided, they will be getting my business. thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top