Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2002 10:04:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
This would be a set back into the dark adges! An A-1 sight on an M-4... If the SHTF your stuff better work. no back ups nor excusses. No time for whining. The mor shit you screw on your rifle the more chance it will fail... keep it simple and it will not let you down. Practice with the basic...
How are yo going to practice with every config and remember how each shot???
Do it once and do it right!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:48:10 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC, that is a Canadian (Diemaco) backup iron sight for the C7A1 that has the Elcan mounted.  

the backup sight is plastic IIRC and is mounted in front of the Elcan usually.

Kuiper will be able to tell you more prolly<g>.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 4:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IIRC, that is a Canadian (Diemaco) backup iron sight for the C7A1 that has the Elcan mounted.  

Yep, that's right. I've been looking for one of these things forever. A year or two ago someone said that they might have been able to get a few of these and I expressed my interest in one. Apparently I didn't check back soon enough because they got 5 and sold them all before I ever saw the thread again. I believe they went for $55 or so.

I haven't seen any for sale since.

Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 6:33:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Check with Keld, he occasionally posts on these forums (check the Optics area) when he isnt' being deployed.  He runs a really good website on tactics and Kit (www.tactical.dk).  A year or so ago he had a few for sale $50.00 US IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 7:53:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check with Keld, he occasionally posts on these forums (check the Optics area) when he isnt' being deployed.  He runs a really good website on tactics and Kit (www.tactical.dk).  A year or so ago he had a few for sale $50.00 US IIRC.

That's who I was thinking of. Thanks for refreshing my memory!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top