Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2002 8:10:13 PM EDT
I thought I remember someone asking about this shotgun here. I scanned some images from the latest G&A. It says that it will retail for less than $300. They rated it 3 out of 4 stars.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
So, will these minishells work in existing pump shotguns?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
the mini shells will work in regular shotguns, but wont cycle a semi auto
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Allegedly they will funtion flawlessly in a Win 1300. Everything else has to be modified.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 1:26:15 AM EDT
[#4]
the poseiden is nifty and all but i run them flawlessly out of my FN police shotgun (a 1300defender with rifle sights) but i like having the option of dropping a 3inch Mag shell in there if i need too. and at $389 i cant see how the poseiden justifies itself. plus the mini-shells arent exactly easy to come by
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top