Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2002 4:44:42 PM EDT
can anyone please let me know where i can find a set of ghost ring sights for my trusty winchester 1200 defender. i have seen them only on mossbergs and remingtons. thank you in advance.   albert
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
OOPS!! that's 1300 defender thanks. albert
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey brother, try the MMC Ghost Ring sight.  The MMC Ghost Ring is better than the compairable Scattergun model in terms of quick sight picture, and general overall robustness.  You can even get the MMC with night sights.  Check out both company's web sites for details.
hotgun.gif
Just make sure you get a competent gunsmith to securely install the sight, whichever one you choose, in the Defender's aluminum receiver.
hehe
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:57:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen to that. The winch 1300 is THE smoothest and quickest pump shotguns that I have ever owned (new for $220!). Mine has combo pistol full length stock, side reciever extra ammo carrier, and Williams front/rear sights. Need to get a light on it....

Karl
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Plus, the defender can use the Aguila mini shotshells without modification.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top