Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2002 2:16:28 PM EDT
I have a Post-ban Bushmaster 16" Hbar with a NON-collapsable stock with M4 handguards, and a Colt scope (china).  It will come with case, sling, manual, original 10rd clip, and I have a 30rd plastic see through ill give ya also.

Less than 300rds shot through.

Whats it worth to you?

Also, I have an HK Stainless Compact with case and 2 clips.  Like new, less than 400 rounds.

Whats it worth?  

If any of you are intersted, let me know.
I want to get a new Mac.

Thanks
-hyper
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
What calibur is the HK?
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
9mm
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you have any pic's
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I just need to know a ball park.  Thats why its not in the FOR SALE page.  Both are in excellent shape.  I need to know before I post the pics and such.  From there anyone who's interested can try to get the best price, but I need to simply know a ballpark.
I have a friend whos interested.

Thanks

-hyper
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#6]
they seem about right.  I got my USP 9 Compact for 450 plus tax.  It wasnt the stainless though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top