Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2002 7:39:04 PM EDT
Gents
 I am seeking some advice.  First question is how many AR's are enough?  I have owned 9 to date and own 6 right now.  Have I lost my mind?

Next question is since I have ordered with Gunsmoke a Rock River arms lower, what configuration should I set it up for?  I have 2 prebans set up with a 20" wannabe sniper version and a M4gery.  I also have another set up as my practice for rifle qualifcation (plinker)post ban, a bushy A3 with detachable carry handle, and two more lowers I really don't know what to do.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Max
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#1]
How about a dedicated .22LR AR?  I have fired a friends of mine and it was a blast...cheap too!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The 22 lr is a blast to shoot and less expensive as well, really funbecause you can rapid fire with out a big hit to the pocket book if your cheap (like me)

*i just noticed i said almost exactly what the post above mine does)
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The 22 lr is a blast to shoot and less expensive as well, really funbecause you can rapid fire with out a big hit to the pocket book if your cheap (like me)

*i just noticed i said almost exactly what the post above mine does)

JINX!!!   AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
May I be the first to recommend a dedicated .22 upper?
But seriously, you can piece one together for alot cheaper than those $500 ones you see advertised. Especially if you just want a beater that is fun to shoot. I've got one built up on an old A1 upper (without the forward assist or brass deflector) and a midlength barrel.

I can tell you, it's a hit whenever company comes over to BBQ!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top