Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
5/29/2017 5:35:05 AM
Posted: 1/2/2002 7:39:04 PM EDT
Gents
I am seeking some advice. First question is how many AR's are enough? I have owned 9 to date and own 6 right now. Have I lost my mind?

Next question is since I have ordered with Gunsmoke a Rock River arms lower, what configuration should I set it up for? I have 2 prebans set up with a 20" wannabe sniper version and a M4gery. I also have another set up as my practice for rifle qualifcation (plinker)post ban, a bushy A3 with detachable carry handle, and two more lowers I really don't know what to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Max
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:55:17 PM EDT
How about a dedicated .22LR AR? I have fired a friends of mine and it was a blast...cheap too!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:00:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2002 9:01:28 PM EDT by jaxhounds]
The 22 lr is a blast to shoot and less expensive as well, really funbecause you can rapid fire with out a big hit to the pocket book if your cheap (like me)

*i just noticed i said almost exactly what the post above mine does)
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:18:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jaxhounds:
The 22 lr is a blast to shoot and less expensive as well, really funbecause you can rapid fire with out a big hit to the pocket book if your cheap (like me)

*i just noticed i said almost exactly what the post above mine does)

JINX!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:27:04 PM EDT
May I be the first to recommend a dedicated .22 upper?

But seriously, you can piece one together for alot cheaper than those $500 ones you see advertised. Especially if you just want a beater that is fun to shoot. I've got one built up on an old A1 upper (without the forward assist or brass deflector) and a midlength barrel.

I can tell you, it's a hit whenever company comes over to BBQ!
Top Top