Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 12/26/2001 3:43:11 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a CAR-15 non-gun replica. I need one made by Collector's Armoury that is all metal with a working collapsible stock. Does not need to be new or have the box, but no broken parts, and decent looking. I do not want one of the widely available "soft-air" guns. I also need one of the MP-40 SMG replicas from Collector's Armoury. I will consider an UZI also. If you have any or all of the above gathering dust in your closet, send me an e-mail with condition and price. Looking for a reasonable price, so some finish wear is OK as long as all the parts work and are not broken. I posted this on the Want to Buy board as well, but a lot more traffic here, TIA.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:46:50 PM EDT
Slufstuff,

I was looking for one of the Collector's Armoury CAR-15 replicas for the longest time. I've since given up. You don't see too many of them around anymore. What you might want to consider is buying a used upper and get yourself a dummy lower milled for it - I'm sure you'd be able to find someone on this board who can help you out with that. Just a suggestion though...

hsld.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 2:25:06 AM EDT
Two other possible choices:

www.collectorsarmory.com

They have some model guns and the widest selection of "rubber ducks" that I have ever seen.

You might also try this place in England:

www.relics.org.uk

They have allot of different model guns. Everything from a M-249 SAW to a Barret .50 to a pistol. I dont know if they can ship to the US, but you can check with them. Hope this helps.

Link Posted: 12/28/2001 3:36:34 AM EDT
Top Top