Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2001 6:34:13 AM EDT
Can someone recommend a gunsmith in the Denver metro area to index and torque my AR barrel? I swapped uppers (A1 to A3) using a barrel vise and have a slight index problem. I'd hate to spend $38+ dollars for a reciever block that I'll more than likely only use once.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
For smiths with good reps, you might contact Mark Chanlynn in Lyons or Dave "Sully" Sullivan in Erie.  There are enough private individuals around the along the front range who have the stuff.  I am sure someone will chime in....

SRM
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Try TJ's Firing Line.  He's at 6th and Peoria.  He did this same job for me a couple of years ago.  Did it right there, charged me maybe $10.  Email me for directions, he's buried in behind the Radio Shack and can be kinda hard to find.
HTH,
Vince
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top