Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2001 8:23:30 PM EDT
I handled a CD 1911 "Superior" EFS today and it was a POS!

The trigger had so much slop that it moved up and down at least 1/16". The mag was NOT drop free, because it had to be pulled out with much force. It just didn't have the nice fit and finish of a Kimber or an SA.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 8:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Now THIS is a sweet little carry pistol!

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
My upstairs neighbor has a Charles Daily what a piece of junk. I shot it once It jammed every other round
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#3]
In that price range what else would you expect?

A Charles Daly POS is nothing new, one that isn't is something to talk about!
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Well let me be the first to say I really like my Charles Daly 1911.  The trigger is fine and after three months of shooting I have not had one jam so far.  Not one.  It's no Kimber, that’s for sure, but it works perfectly for someone like me on a budget.
-Marksman762
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Shot a friends 45 Commander using Win ball ammo.

Jamed 2-3 times /mag.
POA 2 feet low at 25yds.
Basketball size groups.

Reliable for 1st shot. Better off getting a 9mm Jennings for 80.00 and a good pair of running shoes.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#6]
bunghole

That Tiki is about 5 or 6 grand if I remember right, and a long wait. I almost dropped the phone when I called them. The wife says I can order one as soon as I win the lottery. I was hoping to pay around $2500. LOL  HE HE HE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top