Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2001 6:31:55 AM EDT
I had the pleasure last night to introduce a young man to the joys of the shooting sports.  He just turned 18 and is interseted in joining the Canadian Military Reserves.  I met him on another firearms forum where he had posted some elementry questions.  
Well he took me up on my offer to go out to the range and try these guns out for real.

I took a bolt action Anshutz, Ruger 10/22 , AR-15 for the outdoor range until dark
Then we went to the indoor range where we played with

SW 622
DWM LUGER P08
Ruger GP101 ( should have seen his face when I gave him .357 instead of .38)
Springfield 1911

The only downside of the evening was....I FORGOT THE AR MAG!!!! DOohhhh So we had to hand load singles!!  Oh well.

The funny thing is that his father is a cop and a member of the ERT team!!  Yet he could not teach his own son to shoot!!!

Needless to say I was happy to fill the void.

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
UDAMAN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top