Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 6:17:32 PM EDT
Dude you have sunk to a new low. It's funny that you've suddenly replied to some of my topics that were buried from the last week. Just to try and talk shit? Man you are even more pathetic than I thought, LOL! I'm having a hard time typing this I'm laughing so hard.

Has he done this to anybody else as well, or am I the only one who's pissed him off this bad?

BWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't piss him off nearly as bad as you do......but I'm working on it
I have a really hard time believing this guy is 31y.o. as he says he is.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Jander?  31?  No freaking way.  He's a kid, for sure.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have yet to figure out this guys mentality, he acts like my 15 year old cousin.  

Ohhh here is the problem! His name spells it out for us!

Jack
             Assed
            aNnoying
             Dimwitted
             Egg suckin'
             Retard

I love America!

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]
lol sea i did a search on his postings, looks like he's on your ass .
Hm, is he a troll?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:09:56 AM EDT
[#5]
hmmm Well, I AM a hillbilly. Maybe me & jander could get together and socialize.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:39:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dude you have sunk to a new low. It's funny that you've suddenly replied to some of my topics that were buried from the last week. Just to try and talk shit? Man you are even more pathetic than I thought, LOL! I'm having a hard time typing this I'm laughing so hard.

Has he done this to anybody else as well, or am I the only one who's pissed him off this bad?

BWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Don't piss him off man - he'll kill you with a guitar string!  
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#7]
4wheelin'...LMAO!!

I think if everyone just ignores him and doesn't answer his posts then he'll just fade away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top