Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 2:09:10 PM EDT
I'm just trying to learn about something I don't know about, "Which is what I thought this discussion board was for?". If you have a problem with the question's I ask then why reply to them with your smart ass remark's?

Oh, I see your one of those little bitch boy's that think's he is superior to all that don't know as much as him on a certain topic. Well lil' bitch FUCK YOU!

And you can take that to heart. ;)

BITCH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#1]
...5...4...3...2...1...?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I did post a response in one of your threads, Who ever said I was talking to/about you though? What exactly made you assume so? There were many other previous posters, are you the paranoid type?

I am flattered that after almost a year and a half someone FINALLY dedicated a thread to me.

Also if you decide not to get a compensator, I am going to be starting a pay-pal account in which I will be soliciting donations to help the peace-loving people of Isreal in their intelligence efforts.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea ok
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:05:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm just trying to learn about something I don't know about, "Which is what I thought this discussion board was for?". If you have a problem with the question's I ask then why reply to them with your smart ass remark's?

Oh, I see your one of those little bitch boy's that think's he is superior to all that don't know as much as him on a certain topic. Well lil' bitch FUCK YOU!

And you can take that to heart. ;)

BITCH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And you say you're 31?

Oooooooookkkkkkkkk...........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top