Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 12/11/2001 2:09:10 PM EDT
I'm just trying to learn about something I don't know about, "Which is what I thought this discussion board was for?". If you have a problem with the question's I ask then why reply to them with your smart ass remark's?

Oh, I see your one of those little bitch boy's that think's he is superior to all that don't know as much as him on a certain topic. Well lil' bitch FUCK YOU!

And you can take that to heart. ;)

BITCH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 2:56:42 PM EDT
...5...4...3...2...1...?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:06:52 PM EDT
I did post a response in one of your threads, Who ever said I was talking to/about you though? What exactly made you assume so? There were many other previous posters, are you the paranoid type?

I am flattered that after almost a year and a half someone FINALLY dedicated a thread to me.

Also if you decide not to get a compensator, I am going to be starting a pay-pal account in which I will be soliciting donations to help the peace-loving people of Isreal in their intelligence efforts.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:13:31 PM EDT
Yea ok
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:05:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jander100:
I'm just trying to learn about something I don't know about, "Which is what I thought this discussion board was for?". If you have a problem with the question's I ask then why reply to them with your smart ass remark's?

Oh, I see your one of those little bitch boy's that think's he is superior to all that don't know as much as him on a certain topic. Well lil' bitch FUCK YOU!

And you can take that to heart. ;)

BITCH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And you say you're 31?

Oooooooookkkkkkkkk...........
Top Top