Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2001 5:05:09 PM EDT
My stocking Bushy dealer says there is no Bushy barrels coming out of the factory.....I AM GOING TO CRY!!!!!!!I want my barrel!!!!

Link Posted: 12/5/2001 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
really? when did you hear this? why?
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
really? when did you hear this? why?

-------------

I think there is a war somewhere around the world.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
There was news about this getting tossed around the M16 forum.  Someone was trying to get a 11.5" barrel from Bushmaster.  They said they were out of stock, and would be for a while.  I didn't Bushmaster had military contracts, do they?
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Well don't forget your local LEO's and every other agency that is arming now. I think the municipal garbage service is getting a SWAT team going here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I guess I was lucky to have got my 24" V Match upper the other day, I ordered it like 3 week's ago and asked for overnight delivery so?
hum?
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I spoke to someone at Bushmaster (called to order a barrel). Apparently, everyone and his brother is trying to buy AR15s, so Bushmaster is using their barrels to build entire rifles. When the buying frenzy subsides, barrels will be available again. Current wait time is about 6 weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top