Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 12/4/2001 12:17:44 PM EST
Is there a website that I can download and print the application form from?

Or do I have to call the CADOJ and have them mail the forms to me.

Thanks,

Alex
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:32:51 PM EST
C.O.E.??

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:36:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/4/2001 12:37:43 PM EST by alexanderredhook]
Certificate of eligibility. Means that you have no waiting period because you have proof that you've gone through the NICS.

Walk into a gunshop pay for gun and walk out. I believe that it also allows you to buy more than one handgun per month but I'm not sure about that one.

It costs $75 per year and and you have to submit your fingerprints to the CADOJ.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 12:43:40 PM EST
Thanks!

I learned something new today....

I've lived here nearly all my life and had never heard of such a beast.

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:49:07 PM EST
alexanderedhook,

I think you have some misconceptions about a COE. Yes, you can use it to avoid the waiting period but only in conjunction with a Type 03 (collectors) FFL and only for curio and relic firearms. Also, the first year cost is $75.00 and annual renewal is $13.00. If you want the forms, you will have to get them from DOJ.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:54:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By EOD_Guy:
alexanderedhook,

I think you have some misconceptions about a COE. Yes, you can use it to avoid the waiting period but only in conjunction with a Type 03 (collectors) FFL and only for curio and relic firearms. Also, the first year cost is $75.00 and annual renewal is $13.00. If you want the forms, you will have to get them from DOJ.

I'm sending my Type 03 to the feds tomorrow and just didn't feel like waiting for the CADOJ to send me the COE forms.

I called the DOJ after I posted this and hopefully will receive my COE forms soon.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 11:26:25 PM EST
Is life in Kali as bad as it sounds? I lived there for many years but left before the antigun fucks won the war. It looks like work will once again bring me back to Kali and I wonder if I shouldnt look for a new job instead. It just burns me to think that I will - umm I mean would be a instant felon just for bring my property with me.

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 11:37:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 12:54:55 AM EST
Fortunatly my family lives in Reno Nevada and I can leave my "EVIL" guns with them. I guess like anything else in life you take the good with the bad. It is hard to beat the PRK when it comes to a variety of things to do do it wont all be bad.

Ropes
Top Top