Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2001 12:52:58 PM EDT
I'm at one of my usual gun shops today and he has a very minty looking Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag in the case. Stainless steel, 7 1/2" barrel, aftermarket Hogue Monogrip, original;grip, box, paperwork, even the little disc that lets you dry fire the gun empty.

The gun had been fired, and the aftermarket grips were on it, but it had been shot so little that there weren't even any drag marks on the cylinder (from the cylinder stop for you non-revolver guys). Looks like a typical "I want a 44 Mag, I can't stand to shoot the gun. I'll sell the gun" deal.

MSRP on these is over $600, they usually sell for the ~ $500 new, high-3's low 4s used.

price out the door?

$279

Link Posted: 12/1/2001 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
So did you buy it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Where was this in PA?????????????
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I have absolutely no need for another 44 magnum. I rarely shoot the 629 I currently own.

Of course I bought it.  

Dimmig's Gunshop in Chalfont, PA. Between there and Tanners in Jamison (where I got last week's Gun Deal of the Day, which was good, but not as good as this one) you can find decent prices if you know what you're looking for. Tanners usually has a larger selection of used guns, Dimmig has more EBRs.

Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I traded My G-17 (like new) + $200.00 for A
Kimber Compact S.S. .40 (New)
I`m A Happy man
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have that deal beat last week i went into a local shop and a guy was trying to trade in his HK.  Th owner of the shop doesnt usualy deal in used guns so he low balled the guy and  said he would give him $500 max. Guy said No $600 dealer said "No can do". Dealer saw me wanting it and said go ahead so I said I would give him $600 for it. Now about the HK it is a like new HK USP9 compact with out so much as a scrach on it guy said he had 50 rounds through it but wanted a trusty old 1911 didnt like the feel of the new plastice guns. He also had PT nite sights,  2 10 round mags with it and 2 of the factory 13 rounders also a brand new Surefire model 615R for it still in the box. So I figure it like this
HK USP9c  $575 used in this condition
pt nite sights $70
2 13 round mags $150
Surefire light $342 for a total of $1137 for the price of $600.
I think I got the deal of the week only other deal I got that was close was a Calico M-100 with 4 drums for $200.
Thansk for listing to me.
SCAR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top