Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2001 8:03:53 AM EDT
With so many sling manufacturers out there, I'm having a tough time deciding what tactical sling I want.This is about as hard as choosing a holster for a handgun.Do you guys have any recommendations?
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Although there's not a whole lot to them, I am fine with the GI web sling.  The things only cost a few bucks, which means more money for ammo.  Besides, for the 4 years I was in the army infantry, The only time we used the things were parades, and vary rarely elsewhere.  In the field, the weapon was always at the ready, unless you were carrying stuff like ammo, water jugs, etc. then the web one worke just fine.
AIRBORNE
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I recommend the Giles sling from TheWilderness.  I have one on my Colt pre-ban and my FAL.  Check out www.thewilderness.com for more info.
Regards,
SOL
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top