Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 3:57:11 PM EDT
I just got new sight's for my bushy ar15 and I don't know how to get the back "flip up apiture" off so's to put on the new? In the instructions it say's "In order to remove the rear sight you must remove the roll pin from the adjustment knob. Then remove the knob slowly so you don't loose the spring and ball bearing. After you remove the knob from the screw, just unscrew the rear sight. Is the roll pin the in the real little hole in the side of the windage knob? I tried to push it out with a really small alum wrench but it doesn't seem to budge? Does anyone know? I'd appreciate it
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
u gotta use a hammer?
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#3]
ok cool dude i got it thanks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top