Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
That "out" crap isn't just a Ranger thing, it's a hooah hooah thing that even in jest makes my skin crawl. Bah! He can keep it though, at least he consistently spells it right...

Hunter, I never worked with any SAS, but did work with Royal Marine Commando's. Great bunch of guys, but the group I was working with would have been planted 10 minutes from the drop off.

You own a CETME Hunter? Anyone own a CETME?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Rich,

What kind of grouping you get from the CETME? SOG is just down the road, so I may take a look see. What kind of condition is the rifle? Do tell!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
ok there ya go insulting me, i know my spelling might not be the best, but, english is not my first lenguage you know?, so since i'm from argentina and we speak spanish, i guess that to make  some mistakes while i write is not as bad as feeling stupid enough to start calling ppl names...(now i have nothing against anybody here) but at least we didn't get our arses kicked by some analphabetical-pijama dressed-rice eaters farmers.......haha and YOU come here and talk to ME about getting raped? LMFAO!!!
OH one more thing, i do not think being in the military makes more or less cool to anybody.
Later rookie, i hope you did get the message this time.
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA
OUT. (that's from "The Rock" movie, you dumb ass)
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]
hahahahha. "Hunter from Argentina OUT" was from the Rock? Wow, another one I missed. Sorry dude, I should have put a smiley next to moron. My mistake, but you can still hit that little "spell check" button, comprende?

You still haven't said whether you even own a CETME. Fess up!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Paratrooper,
I have no axe to grind but I seem to recall that there was a fellow who used to spell his call name "FallschRImjager."  That also is a mispelling, even if German was not his first language.  

I don't know, I wish I was as good with Spanish as Hunter223 seems to be with English.  He comes across a little strong, but what's the big deal?  

And I think the SAS comment was a tad tasteless.  The Falklands war was a very near thing for both sides IIRC.    

Cheers,
the coal fungus
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Pal,

I seem to recall that wasn't me, since I was Fallschirmjäger, so roll that up and smoke it. If you want to join in the fracus, join, but don't be a Sideline Sammy...

Opps, sorry, I almost forgot,

Cheers
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#7]
it was HUMMEL FROM ALCATRAZ if i recall correctly, and you did get the point so give me a break...will ya?
nope, i don't own a CETME, used to, but i sold it.
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA
OUT.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:19:15 PM EDT
[#8]
No way,

You fellas are too mean and nasty and I'd wind up missing part of my scalp.

So what about these CETMEs

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
But we're having so much fun. And I'm making friends in foreign places!

BTW the VC didn't kick our ass, they just knew how to beat us using the same strategy we used against the Brits. Fight the war on the home front...
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry guys, I'm just sharpening my teeth with you all in anticipation of the holiday gathering with my family tomorrow. Love and peace and brotherhood to all my forum friends. Time to get some rack time...

And your scalp is safe...
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#11]
fine by me, let's cease fire, but, you know you were just jealous of my:
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA
OUT.
LMFAO!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Neither. It will take a $10,000 PSG1 to shoot as well as a stock out of the box Armalite AR10

Or a $1500 M1A to really OUTSHOOT it.

And if it the HK wasn't banned, then it would cost just as much as the AR10.

I doubt that it.

PSG1's are tested with 50 (yes 5-0) rounds at 500 yards and all shots must be with in a 10" group.

Still WAY over priced, though.

Could probably build a stock M1A or AR10 up to do the same thing for a heck of alot less money.

No, you'd have to spend more and get one of the better m1a's. And that's < 1moa for the psg1, naturally, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a sniper rifle.

Also mags for the g3 type are almost going for FAL mag prices. The germans are emptying their warehouses.

Oh yeah, my hk91 outshoots my friend's ar10 :)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top