Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2001 10:37:36 PM EDT
I'm thinking about buying trijicon night sites for my Glock 20.  How much trouble is it to install these things?
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
The front sight is a piece of cake. the OEM blade is wedged in there, just pick out the wedge from undernieth the slide. The the frontsight just pops out. Instalation of a new one requires a 9/23 (IIRC) nut driver. Just tighten it up.
Rear sight is a bit more difficult, You will need a vise and a brass punch and a smooth touch. The rear site is dove tailed in and must be pushed out. Then just push the new one in. Sounds easy but it is really tight. use the vise to push the new one in. Juts be nice to it

Or you can just get a Glock rear sight tool to push it in for you. But those cost about 125 bux
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 5:07:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Trijicon will install for 35.00

I tried to do my own on an HK and ruptured one of the elements.    Major eye/hand fart....

Link Posted: 11/15/2001 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top