Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2001 7:48:12 AM EDT
Got my brand new Bushy..HOT DAMN! Anyway,the T-handle is kinda hard to release...is this due to it being new? Sometimes it will pull straight back..no prob...I went out yesterday, shot about 80 rounds...still, it is hard to release.

IS it because of tight head spacing? My wife complains of the same thing...different kind of shooting though. [>(]

TIA,
Naked...a.k.a. formerly Arab-season
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, pop open the takedown pin & try it with the recievers open.  Pull out the buffer & spring & see if there's any wear marks inside the lower reciever extension (buffer tube).  Could be just because it's new.  A cleaning & lube & lots of shooting will probably do all you need.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
You DID completely clean and lubricate this rifle with CLP upon receipt, right?

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Make sure your charging handle is not bent or scored by debris.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Try working out with some 1/2 pound bar bells.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top