Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2001 5:51:33 AM EDT
thinking of purchasing a PCR-1 Ultramatch. would appeciate so feedback on this rifle. accuracy, quality, pros and cons.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a SUM barrel, 20", and it is probably the most accurate barrel I have.  The SUM's the probably the most accurate barrels you can get without going custom....

I have not scoped it... so I dont know exactly what it is capable of, but bench rested, with match ammo, and I was able to do 1.5 MOA with iron sights.  I have never been able to do that before.

I wouldn't part with mine for anything!
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 5:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a PCR4 ultramatch,H-Bar 1 in 10 twist SUM 20 inch, and 4 x 12 scope. Shoots fantastic.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the PCR rifle kit in the 20inch A2 and slapped it on a stripped RRA lower.  I am VERY impressed with the quality.  I have only fired it once, about 150 rounds, this past weekend.  Functions flawlessly and the accuracy was pretty darn good, and I'm sure it'll get better as I get better!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top