Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 7:43:32 PM EDT
GO SHOOTING...the weather was perfect so off I went to the local range(American Shooters).  I was amazed at two things 1. how many people were there(at 2:00/1400 for you mil. guys), and 2. how many AR's I saw..I think everyone had one..even the broke punk kids had one(nice pre-ban too)...Besides for pissing off the range-boys witha bit too much rapid fire(BTW can you really have too much rapid fire???) it was great...Hope everyone gets a chance to play hooky this week and go shooting.
BTW dumb-azz question of the day was "isn't illegal to own a gun like that" followed up by a "how do I get a M-16??" I just had to walk away....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top