Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 11/1/2001 1:31:25 PM EDT
Ok guys, I own many 30 rd. mags but I am interested in getting a couple of nice 10 rd. mags for my AR-15. I tend to shoot from sandbags a lot and 30's just don't let me get comfortable because of the length. I would even take 5 rd. mags if someone makes these.

Thanks for any help I can get.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:12:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:14:48 PM EDT
My Bushy 10 round mag is crap. I would try one of the colt mags from CDNN investments instead.

Live Free
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:24:21 PM EDT
I've been looking at the polymer 10 round magazines at DPMS...and waiting for someone to comment on them. They LOOK very nice...
goto
http://www.shooterstore.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=90&CATID=494&ObjectGroup_ID=1372
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:28:19 PM EDT
I bought a pair of them from CDNN about six months ago. I think I paid like $6.99 or something like that?? I knew they were cheap enough to toss if they didn't work out.

I have fires about 300 rounds from one of them without any problems. I never opened the second magazine. If I found them again, I would buy more.

OSA
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:35:35 PM EDT
I was wrong on the price............it was $9.99. The bad news is that they are out of stock.

store.yahoo.com/cdnn/proforfac102.html

OSA
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:37:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Nukem:
I've been looking at the polymer 10 round magazines at DPMS...and waiting for someone to comment on them. They LOOK very nice...
goto
http://www.shooterstore.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=90&CATID=494&ObjectGroup_ID=1372

I agree, and transparent too. But for $19.95, I think I'll stick to USGIs for the same price...
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:06:12 PM EDT
I picked up a few Armalites 10rds at a gun show a few months ago for $10/mag. I thought at the time it was a good deal. They feed pretty good.
Haven't had any problems yet, but I think that next year, I'll give them a good workout. I picked them up so that I wouldn't have to wear out my 20s when shooting CMP. I also just picked up a shorty Colt (5 rounds?)at the last gun show I was at for $5. I really like it because it fits flush into the mag well. I ended up putting my single shot follower in this one. I gotta go and give it a try yet.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:19:42 PM EDT
I have both pre-Frankenstien and post-Frankenstien Bush mags. I have no problem from either one. The Colt is good. It can open up for cleaning, however; the both the mag spring and follower are a weak design. I had to mod some my Colt mags because of full compression problems. The DPMS right now are a hit and miss. I brought four and sent them back after finding out that the last round jams the action. I go them back and two of them still does that. Should wait until they got it problem solved.
Top Top