Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 5:35:06 PM EDT
I'm going to be in Chicago Nov 11-14th for the AHLA conference at the Westin Michigan Ave (so I can learn some of this fancy new health law).
I already saw the ...ummm...restrictive... gun laws there.
Is there anything cool gun wise around the downtown? I should have two mornings free.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh, come to the barrington area and I will take you to GAT guns indoor pistol range.  

You will never come back to chicago again.

heh, guns and illinois are for some reason one hell of a shitty combination.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 11:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Closest gunstore to downtown is about 30 minutes out.  Closest ranges about an hour out.  

I suppose I could take you on a drive through Cabrini-Green and see if someone wants to shoot at us.

My suggestions--Hit ESPN Zone or one of the other things to do around there.  Maybe the Museum of Science and Industry.  Unfortunately, the firearms scene around Chicago is pretty bleak.  Lots of other stuff to do, though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:41:18 AM EDT
[#3]
No gun stuff inside the city, except for the random bus shootings.
c-rock
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Well...........darn
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
The city of Chicago really blows when it comes to your G-d given right to have a firearm. Never going to change as long as Richie is king.
Take a good look at the ISRA web page as to the crap he and his CAGE Nazi's are up to.
Outside of Chicago offers many range opportunities, even in hoity toity Northbrook (shotgun). I live in aurora and have an indoor range near completion only two blocks from my house!

Allen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top